Saratoga Spring to Universal..Taxi, towncar,cost?

srmbstark

Earning My Ears
We are debating over rental car or not. We are only going to visit Universal 2 of our 7 day trip. I do not want to just rent a car for those 2 days.

What is the best way to get to Universal and back? Taxi, shuttle, towncar? ...cost?....How do you get a ride back later in the evening from Universal back to the hotel (saratoga springs)?

7 weeks to go.....

We took a taxi from Universal to AKL in 2004. The cost was around $30 including a tip--for one-way service. You might want to consider spending one night at Universal...this will save you lots of $$$ in cab fare AND you can have front of the line access for two days with just a one-night stay.

I'm not sure about the cost of other options. Hope this information helps.

--dizneyfan

Mears Shuttle will transport you for $14 per person round trip. Reserve at least a day in advance; they'll tell you where at your Disney resort to wait for the bus or van. When they drop you off, they'll give you instructions for arranging the return trip.

It may be cheaper to take a cab to SeaWorld, and of course depending on the number of people in your party, it could well be cheaper to take a cab or town car service to Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter