Sarah & Josh's 4.5.12 Wishes Wedding

sarahjs84

Earning My Ears

Welcome to our Planning Journal-

Wedding date: 4.5.2012 (day before Good Friday)
Ceremony: Wedding Pavilion at GF
Reception: St. Augustine Room at GF
Dessert Party: Sago Cay with MK fireworks
Guest party size: ~65 (and increasing)

The characters:
Sarah and Josh

The bride- Sarah:
I am a 26 year old Sr. Chemical Engineer from Peoria, Illinois. I am friendly, social and artistic. I am a girly-girl that has always loved Disney movies especially princesses and from a very Disney oriented family. I met Josh in July of 2010. My fairy godmother had been very busy. Josh was a quiet, charming guy that I instantly knew would be my husband. Yes, I did laugh at people who said that... only to become one! My prince charming was a 25 year old Software Engineer/IT Analyst. By Christmas, we were engaged.

To celebrate, we went to Disney! We had the best time. We ate, ate and ate some more. We loved Disney. Then we came home to a very cold Illinois winter to start wedding planning and with our schedules, I knew this task would be miserable. I dreaded the thought of it. So we went to what many would consider gorgeous venues.. but we were both not really crazy about one. We thought they all had "wedding food" compared to our amazing Disney trip... so one day we both knew... We were getting married at Disney. Let me tell you that the planning for this wedding has been nothing but great. No stress. Just excitement.. and I love that.

Wedding planner: Diane Bowen
Planning session: September 2011
scan0005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!