Sarah & Brandon's Swan/Il Mulino 04.28.12**The not so good stuff**

Which Hair Accessory?

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7176/6780518260_186f66c914.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6926673779_3f3d6ff04b.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7042/6926673659_b2ea358c82.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7041/6926636353_aa4e539ae2.jpg[/img]

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi! I am finally ALL caught up on your pj and wanted to let you know I joined in :goodvibes I love love love the clutch!!! It's super chic so I'm glad you splurged a bit. I also jumped when I realized Disney was no longer selling the bride headband ears so I bought them, too! I believe it was my first wedding purchase. Lol. Excited to see more of your plans!

Sorry to hear about the family drama, what is it about weddings that brings out the suck in people?!

Your napkins and cake topper made me laugh! I love when people inject funny into a wedding.

I hope your sister stops being a turd soon and you have a fun tea and girls night out.

I don't know why weddings make people insane. I feel like I've participated in other people's weddings and remained a normal human. Perhaps not...but she did show up to my tea on Saturday. Of course, she was late, didn't wear a hat or bring so much as a card but....she was there. :sad2:

Hi! I am finally ALL caught up on your pj and wanted to let you know I joined in :goodvibes I love love love the clutch!!! It's super chic so I'm glad you splurged a bit. I also jumped when I realized Disney was no longer selling the bride headband ears so I bought them, too! I believe it was my first wedding purchase. Lol. Excited to see more of your plans!

Thanks, I just love this purse too! Since it's a nice light pink, I think I'll be able to keep getting some use out of it. And I did use it in this next update of my Bridal Tea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're just over 2 weeks and I'm starting to get nervous about details. "Should I have done aisle decorations??" "Is the seating chart ok??" :laughing: Just getting myself worked up, I know. But mostly we're just counting down the days to be married and enjoy our vacation. I can hardly focus at work anymore!

Last weekend was busy busy! Sunday I ran my first ever 5K!! It was freezing cold but we made record time. 27:45! I'm still amazed. I just started running casually about a year ago, and started really focusing on the 5K in February. Never thought I would be a runner!

On Saturday my Future Mother in Law threw a Bridal Tea for me at the Georgian Room at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Oh la la! I'd never been to the hotel but had looked at it awhile back when we were first engaged and looking into a local wedding. The venu is amazing and we had a really fun time! Everyone (except my sister who also showed up late) played along and wore big floppy hats. Here's the gang

My sister in law used to have a business doing floral arrangements. And she gave me this amazing bouquet to hold and another HUGE floral arrangement when we met at my house beforehand. She said "If I can't do flowers for your wedding, I still want you to have them":flower3: They were amazing

Here I am posing at home before I left. Check out that tan!! that's two months of tanning ladies, YES I am that pale :lmao:

Here is the entrance to the Georgian Room. Of course that dude was just meandering in the background. I kept waiting for him to get out of the shot, but he didn't seem to mind :cool2:

My future mother in law (and wonderful host of this tea) and my future sister in law

I even had a custom menu! Very sweet

It was SO stunning inside!! I think I could get used to this

And a candle! I wished for no rain :rotfl:

The food was SO tasty! And of course so was the champagne :rolleyes1

All fancy!!

That tea looks amazing! What a beautiful location and a beautiful group of ladies. I love the hats too.

That was so sweet of your SIL to make you flowers, she did a great job on them.

I hear ya on the tanning, I am as pale as can be and also had to go to 2 mos of tanning to get to the color that most untanned people are. Albino sisters unite!

I cannot believe how close you are, I'm so so excited for you! I was the same way at the end with the second guessing of everything. I kept feeling like I had to add more or should have done this or that. I think your plans sound great and everything will be beautiful.

Congrats on running your first 5k!! Aren't they fun?? YAY!

Looks like you had fun at the bridal tea!

I'm super super pale.. I don't tan anymore because it just doesn't happen for me :laughing:

Can't believe you're so close! So exciting!!

Awesome cake topper :thumbsup2 The desserts at the party, OMG! :lovestruc Did u save any for me? :laughing: U looked like u had a fab time... U deserve it! So close! :banana:

Your bridal tea looked like so much fun! :) I love the fact that you all had hats on! (very cute)

The food looked yummy! Especially all those coated strawberries! YUM! The place where you were looked beautiful! :)

The flowers your sister gave you were very pretty too! :)

Not long now!

mWAH XXX

The Bridal Tea looked like so much fun! How sweet of your FMIL to do that for you. :) And the food looked so yummy! I kinda wanted to reach through the screen and nibble a bit. :laughing:

This will make you feel fabulous: you are SO much tanner than I am. Just you wait and see. (Teehee! It feels so cool to type that! :goodvibes This is also further proof of my dorkiness lol) Doug and I both joke around that we could blind people with the whiteness of our legs. You might want to have sunglasses on. :rotfl:

That tea looks amazing! What a beautiful location and a beautiful group of ladies. I love the hats too.

That was so sweet of your SIL to make you flowers, she did a great job on them.

I hear ya on the tanning, I am as pale as can be and also had to go to 2 mos of tanning to get to the color that most untanned people are. Albino sisters unite!

I cannot believe how close you are, I'm so so excited for you! I was the same way at the end with the second guessing of everything. I kept feeling like I had to add more or should have done this or that. I think your plans sound great and everything will be beautiful.

Albino sisters! :laughing: I hope I have calmed myself down some, my other sister (who lives out of state) has been on the phone with me all morning working out some details. *breathe*

Congrats on running your first 5k!! Aren't they fun?? YAY!

Looks like you had fun at the bridal tea!

I'm super super pale.. I don't tan anymore because it just doesn't happen for me :laughing:

Can't believe you're so close! So exciting!!

Thank you! Yes, I LOVED the 5K! I'm hooked for sure.

The time is sneaking up on me!! :banana:

Awesome cake topper :thumbsup2 The desserts at the party, OMG! :lovestruc Did u save any for me? :laughing: U looked like u had a fab time... U deserve it! So close! :banana:

Yay! thank you, I'm amazed at how the time is flying now. Seems like just yesterday we were at the 3 months mark!

Your bridal tea looked like so much fun! :) I love the fact that you all had hats on! (very cute)

The food looked yummy! Especially all those coated strawberries! YUM! The place where you were looked beautiful! :)

The flowers your sister gave you were very pretty too! :)

Not long now!

mWAH XXX

Thanks, Fay! It was such a fun day, I'm really happy we got to do it!

The Bridal Tea looked like so much fun! How sweet of your FMIL to do that for you. :) And the food looked so yummy! I kinda wanted to reach through the screen and nibble a bit. :laughing:

This will make you feel fabulous: you are SO much tanner than I am. Just you wait and see. (Teehee! It feels so cool to type that! :goodvibes This is also further proof of my dorkiness lol) Doug and I both joke around that we could blind people with the whiteness of our legs. You might want to have sunglasses on. :rotfl:

My FMIL is amazing, I'm really lucky to have her :lovestruc

And soon I WILL make fun of your blinding pale skin! :laughing: Just kidding, maybe :rolleyes1 But really, I'm stoked for the meetup!

Mini Update...

We went to Target last night and I found THE DRESS!!! I have been looking for a white cotton summer dress for 6 months. I wanted something super light and simple to change into after the ceremony to wear into Magic Kingdom. And after all this time I found it for $25 at Target! :cool1: and some big sunglasses. Love em!

Sarah sweetie - What a beautiful and elegant bridal tea you had!! Sweet little hats!!
Love the cute sundress!!

I love the fact that you found such a cute sundress

We are not going to the parks on the day of the wedding but if we were I would try to find something super cute.

Your bridal tea looked like it was a lot of fun, I love your tattoo.

Teresa

Sarah sweetie - What a beautiful and elegant bridal tea you had!! Sweet little hats!!
Love the cute sundress!!

Thank you Joanne! The hats were a blast

I love the fact that you found such a cute sundress

We are not going to the parks on the day of the wedding but if we were I would try to find something super cute.

Your bridal tea looked like it was a lot of fun, I love your tattoo.

Teresa

Thanks! You have a sweet tat yourself :thumbsup2

The dress is super cute and will be perfect for the parks!! Woohoo!

Woohoo indeed!!

Hi Sarah!

First, you look beautiful in your dress! I really love the lace. And your wedding is so close! I hope the next couple weeks are not too stressful on you. :)

Sarah, your bridal tea looked so nice! Everything looked so yummy and the custom menu was pretty awesome!

Your new white dress is great, perfect for a day at the parks! Not long until your big day, hope everything is going well and not too stressful.

Your bridal tea was SO elegant! What a beautiful venue! Congrats on the 5k!!! I'll be running my first one in about a month and I'm very excited. You got a good time!

Your dress is perfect for magic kingdom... and with some minnie bridal ears will look even more stunning! :) hehe just the right amount of bride! :)

XXX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!