Santa

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ROBINHOOD1, Sep 29, 2003.

1. ROBINHOOD1

ROBINHOOD1 Earning My Ears

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF SANTA COMES TO THE RESORTS FOR THE KIDS IN DECEMBER?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kalamazoo

kalamazoo Mouseketeer

I don't think so. Of course, I have not been to all the resorts in December but there was no Santa at Ft. W, GF or Poly in Dec.

There were, however, many versions of Santa at Epcot. At the American pavillion kids could sit on Santa's lap.

I read on these boards that you can also find Santa at DTD.

4. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

When we were at the Boardwalk Santa was in front of the fireplace for a little while on Christmas eve.

5. Lisa3

Lisa3 DIS Veteran

There are many "Santas" at Epcot. Last Dec. this presented a problem for us in explaining to our 6, 7 and 9 year olds why there were so many Santas. After all, "there is just one "real" Santa isn't there, Mom?" I don't think we did a very good job, my 9 year old (who is afraid not to believe or there might not be any presents!) kept asking the most questions just to see if he could wear us down!:(

6. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Santa was at CBR for several hours on Christmas Eve every time we have gone.

7. Praise2Him

Praise2Him DIS Veteran

We had our whole family's picture taken with the Santa at DD last year and it turned out great!