"Santa pants. Santa Claus's pants."~A November 2012 PTR!*NEW TR LINK pg 23! 11/20!*

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by Nermel9, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

pixiedust:Welcome Everyone!pixiedust:

To my November PTR! Before we even start, if anyone is wondering what my PTR title means, it's a Friends quote...probably one of my favorite Chandler Bing quotes ever...it's from the one where Phoebe thinks she found super comfy maternity pants, but really they are Santa pants?

[​IMG]

Chandler: Your pants!
    Phoebe: Oh, yeah! You like 'em? I just... I went to a used clothes store and got, like, a bunch of maternity stuff. These are so comfortable!
    Joey: Uh, Pheebs, those are, uh, those are Santa pants.
    Phoebe: What?
    Chandler: Santa pants. Santa Claus's pants.
    Phoebe: Nuh-uh! They're maternity pants. Look, they even came with a list of baby names. See, these names are good, and these names are bad. ...Oh.

It actually has nothing to do with my PTR, I just thought it was funny, and a tiny bit Christmasy. And my PTR will be a tiny bit Christmasy too, so I suppose it makes sense in a weird way, right? :thumbsup2

[​IMG]

Anyway, I'm sure many of you know me by now, I'm Jen, severe Disney obsessed dork!

[​IMG]

This will be my 11th trip to the World, which is crazy for me to even think about! I love everything about Disney-the rides, the food, the resorts, the monorail, the boats, the music, EVERYTHING! I absolutely cannot wait to go back!

Joining me on this trip will be my DH, Brandon:

[​IMG]

This will be his 7th trip to Disney, and he loves it more and more with each trip, although don't tell him I told you that, because he pretends not to! :rolleyes1 He loves Epcot the most out of all of the parks, and I'm guessing his favorite Disney activity is drinking around the World! :drinking1

We have been to Disney at different times of the year-May, September, October, November and December, and our absolute favorite time to go is November! You can have the best of both worlds if you time your trip properly-you get to enjoy the end of the Food and Wine festival:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND you get to see the beginning of the Christmas magic!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our trip is the week before Thanksgiving, and we have always had pretty good luck with this week in terms of crowds and weather, which also makes it a great time of year to go! However, I'm guessing this trip might be a little more crowded because of Veteran's Day and the Food and Wine half marathon going on, but we'll make the best of it! I'm so excited for this trip, you have no idea! :hyper:

So please stop in and say hi, I can't wait to share all of the fun details with all of my old DIS friends, and I love meeting new Disney freaks too! :wave2: Hope you will all enjoy reading along and helping me plan for the next 8 weeks as we chat about resorts, Disney restaurants, itineraries, changes (you know this trip won't happen without some kind of changes from me, right? :rotfl:) and anything else Disney we can think of along the way!

Stay tuned, because up next, I'll be revealing our resort! :yay: If anyone wants to take any guesses as to where we're staying this year, feel free! :tinker:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

4. 407-W-DISNEY

407-W-DISNEY DIS Veteran

I'm here!!!

5. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

I'm here! I'm here! I made it! Glad you started before I left!

6. Mrs T 2009

Mrs T 2009 disney-addicted supermomma!

Here!!! :D

Hahahaha that episode is SO FUNNY!!! Love it!!! :)

I have to think about resorts.... There's too many I'm thinking of! Haha

7. MHTeacher

MHTeacher DIS Veteran

I'm here! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your new trip. :)

I'm guessing Wilderness Lodge for your resort!

8. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

Here!! And I made the first page!!!:cool1:

Edited because I went back and read your intro!

I am also going with the Wilderness Lodge. I know you love it there and for the holidays I've heard its wonderful!

9. Dugette

Dugette DIS Veteran

I'm here and looking forward to hearing about your plans and then hearing about how they change! :rotfl2:

We've been working our way through the entire collection of Friends DVDs and just saw that show not too long ago...Santa Pants! :santa:

10. Mrs T 2009

Mrs T 2009 disney-addicted supermomma!

Okay I'm gonna guess :: wilderness lodge or pop!

11. dwheatl

dwheatl DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>Can you tell

Disney freak over here:wave2: No Disney trip for us this Christmas, so I'll live vicariously through your fun.

12. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

That is a cute intro to your PTR and it is perfectly Christmas trip appropriate.

I have actually always wanted to visit the week right after Thanksgiving. Someday.

Looking forward to your plans and your changes............:rotfl:

13. amazingact21

amazingact21 Upendi

You know I'll be following along!:surfweb:p

14. Stringbean&Wingnut

Stringbean&Wingnut DIS Veteran

I'm here!!!! Hahahaha I had completely forgotten about Santa Pants - thanks for the laugh!! :rotfl:

My guess? Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge! (Subject to change, of course! :thumbsup2)

15. ditsypixie

ditsypixie DIS Veteran

Hi! So glad you started the PTR! :woohoo:

Santa pants...:lmao: LOVE Friends:lovestruc

I think...Wilderness Lodge?

16. 407-W-DISNEY

407-W-DISNEY DIS Veteran

P.s. keep forgetting to post the caramel info - tader joes's brand Fleur De Sel Caramels. hand made caramels with Fluer de Sel, a hand harvested sea salt collected off the coast of France.... Go buy them!!!! So good. I did move them from the pantry to the fridge. They were a little to soft for me..now they are perfect.
    As for resorts...the Poly or Comtemporary :)
    Dont keep us waiting!!!

17. marDgreen88

marDgreen88 DIS Veteran

OH MY GOSH. Let me just tell you this!!! I was scanning the PTR boards on my iPod (it's a new sickness I have... do you have the DIS app? Seriously though.) AND I saw this glorious Friends quote... and I immediately KNEW it was your new PTR!!! And I was totally right. HAHAHA oh how I love Chandler Bing. That's one of my favorite quotes too. He has the best line delivery ever.

Yeah... anyways...

Yay! I'm SO here! Duh.

My guess is Wilderness Lodge, because I know how much yall love it and CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Then again, I have no idea... maybe even Yacht Club! I know you said in your Dec. TR how much you loved the Christmas stuff in there even though you never thought you would... (yeah, I have a really random memory. Hahah.) SO YEAH. I'm probably wrong on BOTH of them but... either way it's very exciting!

18. SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE

SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE DIS Veteran

Hey Jen! I'm here! I'm so excited to follow along with the planning of another trip! As for your resort - I'm going to agree with pretty much everyone and guess Wilderness Lodge. It's definitely the first place that came to mind! :goodvibes

19. SoNotAPrincess

SoNotAPrincess Disney Diva

Subbing in!

Chandler Bing is basically my soulmate, so I recognized the line immediately! I love Matthew Perry almost as much as the monorail. ALMOST!

I'm guessing Wilderness Lodge or POP for your resort....at least for the first go 'round in "Resort Roulette". :lmao:

20. MiaBella05

MiaBella05 DIS Veteran

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

21. rdkeim

rdkeim Mouseketeer

Anxious to hear about your plans! :cheer2: Wilderness Lodge?