Sanford Shuttle Service

ctrip

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this has been asked before. I know there are a million similar/overlapping topics, but I can't exactly find the answer to this.

I am flying through Allegiant and getting into Sanford. It was half as much money, and the only way for me to fly direct from where I live, so it's worth it no matter what I spend on my transportation to Disney. Not looking for answers on that topic. :)

My question is about the shuttle that Allegiant offers when you book through them. Does anyone have any experiences with that? I added it on, because it was pretty cheap. I get in late, and I'm not traveling with any kids, so I don't really care if it turns out to be a long ride. I'm just trying to prepare myself and wondering what to expect.

So, does anyone have any experience with this Allegiant add-on service?

I haven't used it myself. But others have used it, apparently with fine results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter