Sandwiches ??

The tasty sammies I can think of are:

Starring Rolls - DHS - Turkey...it's on a really nice focaccia!! This sammie is HUGE! Enough for 2.

Cosmic Ray's - MK - Barbecue pork sandwich...great BBQ flavor! DH and I loved this!

The Plaza - MK - Grilled chicken sandwich....this one really is tasty! High on fat content, but awesomely topped with ham and cheese!! OMG! Also, DH has had the Plaza Club and the Turkey Sandwich. He enjoys both very much.

I've also heard that the waffle sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow in MK are great! They have sweet and spicy chickeen as well as ham, prosciutto and swiss. Haven't tried these yet.

Question? How can I possibly try all of these sandwich suggestions on this thread?! This is making me so hungry I'm getting dizzy ! I need a waffle sandwich that's for sure ::yes:: It's great to read all the food threads and reviews but then I feel like I need to try everything that interests me. There are other things to do at WDW besides eat, isn't there ? :confused3 that's what i have to keep reminding myself :bitelip:

My favorite sandwiches come from:

DHS: Starring Rolls

Epcot: French bakery

MK: Cosmic Ray's

I know you didn't ask for anything from AK, but I LOVE the turkey sandwich at Flame Tree BBQ.

The sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich at DTD are also delicious!

I had the Reuben at The Plaza several times. It's on a nice marble rye. I get it without the Russian dressing as I don't eat cream/mayo-based anything, but I do put mustard on it. Very tasty indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter