Sandcastle Club?

NH Disney Mom

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Sandcastles Club at BC? Any information would be extremely helpful. Also if you have used it when did you make your reservation when you got there or before?
Thanks
:wave:

My DD has been there twice.... although I hear the Neverland Club at the Poly is the best.

Cost was $10 / hour, included dinner for the kids, and they have toys and crafts to do... a milk and cookies around 9-10 p.m., and then watch a movie with a blanket they provide (the kids fall asleep)

Mostly, I saw 5,6,7,8 year olds there.... They must be potty trained.

We just signed up when we wanted to go, never had a problem showing up last minute. The first time you go, takes about 15 minutes to set it up (give them a credit card, and you get a pager).

I think this is excellent.

We've used it to enjoy a nice dinner at Steak house (alone), to see fireworks at Epcot (offered DD the choice to go with us, and she prefered to see her friends at the Sandlecastle Club), and also used it to have a romantic swim, and use exercise facilities.

Sandcastle opens after 4 p.m.

If you go on a busy time of year, and had a special event, then yes, I'd make reservations thru PS.

Do the campers go outside or any outdoor activities or are they always inside?

I ask since our DS#1 attended the Discovery Club at VB and had an awesome time there - they went outside, through the tunnel over to the lake area - lots of outdoors activites

thanks in advance
jaysue

We've use the Sandcastle Club at least once each trip we take (average 3 times a year). Mainly because DH & I love the Yachtsman Steakhouse so much & like to enjoy it kidless :) Our boys love it & would go every night if we'd let them! They are 7 and 10. We have made advance reservations (mainly for New Years Eve) and also have made same day reservation. I like it because the boys have gone enough that they are "remembered". I know one CM who remembers us alot, has been there over 5 years. We used to use the Harbor Club (no longer there at BWV) & we have run into Kathy, CM at Epcot, who used to work at Harbor Club....She remembered our boys from the Harbor Club days! Gotta love those Disney CM's!

Also the kids stay inside at the Sandcastle Club. Parents are given a beeper. FYI we have never been beeped in our many times. And our 7 year old has a autism spectrum disorder/speech disorder. They've always been great with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter