San Juan Puerto Rico

disneyfan888 said:
Our Dining rotation was ERAERAE.

My friend had AREAREA on her cruise and a family on the ship had REAREAR

:)

The last 2 are incorrect because on the 2nd night, 2 of the 3 rotations would eat in Royal Palace.

Here are the 3 rotations:

ERAERAE
AERAERA
RAERAER

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There are no swimming beaches in the immediate area of Old San Juan. When the forts were created the Spaniards put huge rocks around the entire permimeter to help prevent invaders from coming in. The closest beach to Old San Juan is "El Escambrón" also called "Third Millennium Park" which is a short taxi ride away. I like this beach a lot because just like Castaway Cay, it is enclosed by huge boulders. The next closest beach is "El Condado Beach" which is a bit further. "El Escambrón Beach" is not very far from Old San Juan, but walking it can be a bit long from the pier, I would recommend taking a Taxi which should not be more than 5-10 minutes depending on traffic.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I will do my best to answer all that I can before we board tomorrow and I will remember to get post those navigators when we get back! :thumbsup2

Am thinking about touring around Old San Juan for a bit on our own and then heading over to Marriott Stellaris. I have heard you can get a pass for the day for the pool and beach (including chairs) for something like $35 a person. What do you think about the Marriott?

I have read you can walk along the ocean on like a path or walkway. Does anyone know more about this, like how to get to it?

Has anyone done the bike ride along the boardwalk that is discussed in the passporter? It's not offered on our cruise, but I was considering trying to book it on my own. They described it as a 10 mile ride with a beach stop and lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter