1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

San Diego Wild Safari Park Discounts

Discussion in 'California & the West' started by netter7997, Apr 12, 2013.

1. netter7997

netter7997 Earning My Ears

Hello-
    We are flying into San Diego and want to go to the Wild Safari Park before we head up to Anaheim. I am looking for discount tickets. We are only spending a day and a half in the area so the Go cards are not worth it as we won't be doing any other stuff. Any other suggestions about where to buy tickets at a discount? We are staying at a hotel in Escondido. Would they have coupons? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ImDMous

ImDMous Mouseketeer

The Safari Park has a couple of discounts all the time, AAA is 10% off, Active Duty Military are free with dependents 10% off, Airline employees get 50% off.

If none of those apply, I would be either the airport or hotel will have brochures with coupons or discounts. It might be a discount on the tour instead of admission, but you'll want to do that anyway and you can buy a package that includes admission and the tour.

Sometimes Costco has discount tickets you can buy on their website, doesn't look like there are any right now though.

retailmenot currently has a $4 off coupon, but I've never used their site so not sure how exactly that works.

Sometimes they have 2 for 1 deals on Living Social or Groupon or sites like that.

4. WiganTony

WiganTony Mouseketeer

There was a link to a 50% off deal from Living Social here for the Safari park - we bought three tickets for our visit in August.

5. dmanwi

dmanwi Earning My Ears

We just bought the living sociall deal. What a great savings. Now we just need Legoland and Seaworld tickets.

6. rp811

rp811 Earning My Ears

Just had a look at it & looks like a great deal as there will be 4 of us. However, it says only 1 per customer per day. So I have to ask a stupid question. Do you buy 4 for yourself or 1 for yourself & 3 for gifts

7. netter7997

netter7997 Earning My Ears

Never a stupid question. I was confused by their wording also. I actually called the park. The woman I spoke to said I could buy 6 ( for my family of 6) and we could each use one on the day we are all going. Dad is a customers, Mom is a customer, Sally is a customer, etc.

She said people could not buy one for self and receive one as a gift and try to use both to get in for free.