San Diego Help

seattlebusymom

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if anyone has advise on a good property to stay in San Diego. We are a family of 5 going to San Diego in May after spending time at the Disney Hotel. I like the kid suite idea that some have but also don't mind a more economy property since we are going t be on the go a lot. We are going to Legoland, Sea World and the Zoo. Also any discounts or food place tips would be GREAT! Thanks all!

you may want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast. that's a way to save some $$. i think a lot of the hotels offer such amenities. we stayed at one on circle drive, and that was near sea world. we've also stayed at a marriott once, in carlsbad, which was near legoland. have fun planning your trip!! :flower:

We will be staying at the Old Town Inn. It is quite cheap, but gets great reviews and has a good breakfast included.

We're planning a trip to San DIego with our trip to Anaheim next year, and we are planning on staying at the Marriott Residence Inn. They have 2-bedroom kidsuites with full kitchen, free hot breakfast, and hospitality hour for around $200. I haven't heard any feedback on the disboards, but they receive good reviews on trip advisor. Here's their website:

http://www.residenceinnsd.com/accommodations.php

For the cheaper side, they have Comfort Suites with kidsuites as well. The reviews aren't as good, but you could probably get them for well under $150/night.

www.comfortsuitesmv.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter