San Angel Inn not included in 2010 Dining Plan?

pgodshalk

Earning My Ears
We have a trip planned for Feb 6-11 2010, and chose the Deluxe Dining Plan. One of the places we wanted to try was the San Angel Inn in Epcot (Mexico). I just found the 2010 Disney Dining brochure yesterday, but the San Angel Inn is not listed. I thought the listing that Disney published was comprehensive....does anyone know if they are included in the Dining Plan, and I am just missing something?

Thanks for any assistance!

Non-Disney-owned locations (such as San Angel Inn) are still in their annual renegotiation phase, and will be added to the official lists as they come to agreements. Historically, these tend to happen late in the year.

It's generally safe to assume, however, that a restaurant that participated one year will also do so the next. Only one restaurant (Fulton's) has ever been on plan and dropped, and even it is still available on the super-high-end Platinum and Premium packages.

Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup2We'll be in Epcot for my 40th birthday, so this was my choice for a birthday dinner....I love the Mexico setting.

Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup2We'll be in Epcot for my 40th birthday, so this was my choice for a birthday dinner....I love the Mexico setting.

Good for you. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. A lot of people like to belittle the San Angel Inn, but we like it well enough and you can't beat the setting. if you want to try it, then you try it and have a happy birthday (or feliz cumpleanos.:thumbsup2 ) :goodvibes

The Rainforest cafe in the Animal Kingdom is another one that was once on the dining plan and then dropped it. I went there with my kids the first year we ever used the dining plan. That was back in the good old days when the appetizer was still included as well as the gratuity. I would imagine that the San Angel Inn would once again be included though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter