Same TS twice in one trip?

I do Columbia Harbor House and Tomorrowland terrace every single time. Love both!

I'm hoping I like Biergarten or Rose and Crown this trip, so I can add some regular sit downs.

Sure! We usually do the Biergarten twice because you can take your time, relax and enjoy the music. We also usually do Raglan Road twice, once for a dinner and the other we sometimes just have a late ADR and go back for the bread pudding for dessert. That alone is worth the trip. :thumbsup2 Enjoy!

Yes we have done that many times...once we ate at Via Napoli three times in one week!

Last month we ate Boma breakfast twice and Tutto Italia dinner twice...incredible meals!

I've done that a few times. I believe one year we ate breakfast at Crystal Palace twice and then went back there again for dinner. But typically, no.

Absolutely! We have California Grill booked twice during our trip.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We loved the Biergarten so much on our last trip that we ended up cancelling the Coral Reef so we could dine at Biergarten twice in one week. We can't wait to go back!

We've done it! On our last trip, we did Akershus twice because the characters change some and we wanted to double our chance of seeing favorites. Of course they were the same both trips for us, but we did see who we wanted, and our girls felt more confident the second time so it was totally worth it. :)

We did Mama Melrose twice last week (1lunch & 1 dinner).Almost did Chefs a 2nd time for lunch but went to Capt. Grille instead. Not to mention 3 CS dinners & 1 CS breakfast at WPE :)
Would have gone to CP for a 2nd breakfast but no ADRs available when we wanted to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!