Samantha Brown at Aulani

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Jenbabe411, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Jenbabe411

Jenbabe411 Earning My Ears

I got an email about "Discovering the Magic of Disney Vacation Club" with Samantha Brown at Aulani on Dec. 7, 8, 9, 10. My husband and I are going to Hawaii for our Honeymoon. We are not staying at Aulani because we booked our honeymoon before we bought into DVC.

We are supposed to come home the 6th but their is availability at Aulani where we could extend our trip. I know ya'll have about the same info I do but I just wanted to make sure that Samantha Brown would be there. They are marketing it as she is but i just don't want to be dissapointed.

Any thoughts?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I thought that it is a webcast?

:earsboy: Bill

4. Jenbabe411

Jenbabe411 Earning My Ears

Ok ya you're right. Totally didn't get that! Thanks for your help!

5. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I think that it's a repeat of the last webcast.

At least you didn't pay to stay at Aulani and spend the whole time looking for Samantha. :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

6. Sandy321

Sandy321 <font color=darkorchid>Crazy enough to want to do

Kelly just announced on Live with Kelly (no Regis) that they are going in February!

7. spruce

spruce DIS Veteran

We were on a Disney Cruise once and Roper and Ebert were there, you paid extra to go to their seminars, we didn't. The only time I saw them was when they were in a session and I went up to the door of the auditoriom and looked through the crack in the door.
    Samanth B. is cool but I wouldn't count on catching more then a glimpse of her. Congradulations on your wedding.