Sam and Mike's(well mostly Sam's) 10/29/10 non-prof photos Glad I did/didn't Update

Which dress?

• Dress one

• Dress two

• Dress three

• Dress four

• Dress five

• Dress six

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the half band will look just as good! And you can even make the front diamonds bigger if you want. :thumbsup2 I know it's a scary thought, I have heard of the ones in the back falling out :eek:, even when people get the jewelry cleaned because it goes in that machine.

That dancing cat is hilarious! Reminds me of my Max.

The flowers look really pretty. :goodvibes

Thanks Sara. I bet Max is a real cutie. I really hope the flowers look that pretty in person. I'll definitely will post pics.

Those flowers look gorgeous! Hopefulluy they look great in person as well!

I totally agree Karen! I've got my fingers crossed. :cutie:

Love the STD's!!!!

Thanks Ann! I just can never be traditional. I like being a weird-do. :cool1:

Speaking of which...I have terrible news! My beloved marc jacobs mouse sling backs (courtesy of PrincessShea) are sold out!!

:sad2: It's my fault. I had found them a while ago. And I was waiting on them....and waiting...and waiting....and I waited too long :( I was waiting on the wedding budget to come in, and procrastinating because I know if I have the shoes, I'll want to wear them, and I wasn't 100% I wanted to spend that much. But now that they're gone I'm so sad. :sad1::sad1:

So after hunting for them, and all roads leading to the original Zappos (which are sold out), I even called Zappos!! They were super friendly and helpful, but unfortunately they're gone. I'm on the list to be informed if they come back, but the chances of that involve either ordering them (which they haven't done in over 18 months :scared1: or someone returning them) so I'm trying to move on. And I need your help!! Here are the ones I've found, (on this crazy weird Asian site) and I need to know what you lovely ladies think. I know my style for the other choices are less whimsical (DF described the headband as very "goddess"-like, and the hair) but I don't care if the shoes don't match. Honestly, very few people see the shoes so they are for me. I want to make myself happy, and I want a little whimsy in my shoe (or a lot of whimsy...and comfy too!) PrincessShea, told me they were super comfortable. So I have faith they will be.

So here are the mouse shoes in silver. It's a little more bold, but I kinda like them. (And 1/2 the cost of the slingbacks) I think I may just order a pair to wear to school. :dance3:

Silver slingbacks. I think I'd prefer the sizing of the slingbacks because I have 1 foot larger than the other. However, again, double the price.

I really like these! I like the stars...whimsical but not in your face. And I think they'd be super comfy.

And they even have purple ones!! with peekytoes!! :love: However, I hate heels. I emailed the seller to see how high the heel is...maybe I'd be able to pull them off, or even for pictures...I mean they are purple!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm sorry to hear they don't have your mousey shoes. I did a quick google and found the sling backs in blue, coral, and black patent, but I don't think they would go with your colors.

I do love those purple shoes though! I think I like them better than the mousey shoes.

I'm sorry to hear they don't have your mousey shoes. I did a quick google and found the sling backs in blue, coral, and black patent, but I don't think they would go with your colors.

I do love those purple shoes though! I think I like them better than the mousey shoes.

I agree Laurie, I think I prefer the stars to the mice, although I may pick up a pair for school. The trouble with the purple are the heels. The silver stars are flats.

Aww, that stinks that the shoes you wanted are sold out! The silver are bold, but also cute and people won't really see them. I'm wearing silver shoes because I found a pair that are pretty comfortable and that's not easy for me, and I didn't want another pair of shoes I could only wear once.

The stars are so cute! :goodvibes I love peep toe shoes too, unfortunately my feet don't love them, they always start to bother me, so make sure you really break them in if you get them. ;)

The heels are pretty low, you don't think you could wear them?

I also saw DSW had really cute flats that had a ruffle design in front. I was thinking of getting them, but my shoes are really high, so probably will go with a wedge flip flop when my feet start to hurt, which I'm sure they will. I just looked on their website but couldn't find them, although I saw the in the banner on top. :confused:

Aww, that stinks that the shoes you wanted are sold out! The silver are bold, but also cute and people won't really see them. I'm wearing silver shoes because I found a pair that are pretty comfortable and that's not easy for me, and I didn't want another pair of shoes I could only wear once.

The stars are so cute! :goodvibes I love peep toe shoes too, unfortunately my feet don't love them, they always start to bother me, so make sure you really break them in if you get them. ;)

The heels are pretty low, you don't think you could wear them?

I also saw DSW had really cute flats that had a ruffle design in front. I was thinking of getting them, but my shoes are really high, so probably will go with a wedge flip flop when my feet start to hurt, which I'm sure they will. I just looked on their website but couldn't find them, although I saw the in the banner on top. :confused:

Aw, that stinks! I hate when they advertise things they don't have! :confused3 And I emailed the seller, and she responded they are 4 cm high, so little over an inch. Now I just need to figure out do I order a 38 or 39. They are in European sizes and I normally wear a 7.5. And of course I still need to decide on the shoe

I love shoes! Get them all!:rotfl:

Ok, the silver mice are cute as can be. But why are the slingbacks more when you get less shoe?

I also like the purple ones. That heel looks really low - like 1/2" to 1". You should be able to manage.

I totally understand about the school thing. I was hoping to teach again this year, but no jobs with all the budget cuts, so I just started my Master's today!:scared1: I have no idea what I'm in for.

Can't wait to read more...

i love the purple ones. they are so pretty and will make a bold statement. the heel looks small and hopefully won't hurt your feet. if you buy them wear them around the house while you are cleaning or something to see how they feel while you are on your feet. hope that helps!

I love shoes! Get them all!:rotfl:

Ok, the silver mice are cute as can be. But why are the slingbacks more when you get less shoe?

I also like the purple ones. That heel looks really low - like 1/2" to 1". You should be able to manage.

I totally understand about the school thing. I was hoping to teach again this year, but no jobs with all the budget cuts, so I just started my Master's today!:scared1: I have no idea what I'm in for.

Can't wait to read more...

I know, I totally want to buy all of them Tanya (well I may buy 3.. :cool2:) What do you teach? I'm a chem/bio person so it's a little easier finding positions and I found a really great one so I feel lucky.

i love the purple ones. they are so pretty and will make a bold statement. the heel looks small and hopefully won't hurt your feet. if you buy them wear them around the house while you are cleaning or something to see how they feel while you are on your feet. hope that helps!

Thanks Stephie. Thing is I NEVER wear heels so I'd definitely have to do some major training!

Middle school band is what I taught in the past. I was looking to do it again, or to teach photography. But they cut the budget for the arts departments in my area, so when the current middle school director left, instead of hiring someone else (like me!), they now have the high school director doing both schools. Ugghhh!

Middle school band is what I taught in the past. I was looking to do it again, or to teach photography. But they cut the budget for the arts departments in my area, so when the current middle school director left, instead of hiring someone else (like me!), they now have the high school director doing both schools. Ugghhh!

That stinks! They definitely cut the arts and its very unfortunate. :( My FBIL and FSIL both teach music here in NJ. And DF coaches color guard and matching band. I'm no help to them, music and I don't really mix well, haha. Although I can dance. ;) Hopefully schools will get funding for what they really need, like the arts. :hug:

Sam-i happen to be on one of my shopping sites and came across these

http://www.theoutnet.com/product/27452

i thought of you right way. not sure what your size is or if you would do blue but figured I 'd let you know that they are out there. if i see anything else i will let you know.

Glad you got the shoes all sorted out. Love the star ones you got, although the mouse ones were super cute too!

Sam-i happen to be on one of my shopping sites and came across these

http://www.theoutnet.com/product/27452

i thought of you right way. not sure what your size is or if you would do blue but figured I 'd let you know that they are out there. if i see anything else i will let you know.

Those are cute too Steph!

oooo I loooove the purple shoes! They are awesome! :thumbsup2

Hehe, thanks Becky!

Glad you got the shoes all sorted out. Love the star ones you got, although the mouse ones were super cute too!

I do miss the mouse ones Vanessa, but I wasn't a big fan of just the plain flat ones. :(

Today I also ordered samples of the flowers so they should be coming soon! And I checked the tracking on the shoes. They are in the US now, and hopefully I'll get them on Monday or Tuesday. I'll definitely post pics! :dance3:

Everything looks like it is coming along great. I thought I posted about your STD's but I guess I didn't. I love them. And I love all those shoes. Although I don't have the guts to wear any of them, I'm too plain. I love everything you chose it's just so bold and exciting. Not plain and boring like me!

Ok all the shoes are so cute!! And the purple ones are fun and... well... purple! Which translates to awesome!!

Everything looks like it is coming along great. I thought I posted about your STD's but I guess I didn't. I love them. And I love all those shoes. Although I don't have the guts to wear any of them, I'm too plain. I love everything you chose it's just so bold and exciting. Not plain and boring like me!

Haha, I'd like to think of it as classic and elegant instead!! I am pretty ballsy, I just hope it comes out looking good and not crazy. :rotfl::rotfl: like me.

Ok all the shoes are so cute!! And the purple ones are fun and... well... purple! Which translates to awesome!!

Thanks Sam! They are awesome. They actually came in over the weekend while I was hiking. I really like the purple ones, not so much the silver. But I ordered them too big. :confused3 So I need to ship them back to China :scared1::scared1: and exchange them. The silver I'm thinking about exchanging for a pair of the mice ones. I can't post pics because all I have is my iphone (not good quality) and my mom is bringing home our camera tomorrow.

Today we were really productive. My mom and I had the day off, and we spent it looking at paper (and shopping :goodvibes) and we bought paper to make invitations for the engagement/halloween party. We printed them and the envelopes too. So we're almost ready to ship them (again pics posting tomorrow). I also think I'm going to start a registry, because my mom thinks some of her friends and family would want to know what to get us. We're not including the registry in the invites (tacky!) but we'll be prepared if they want one.

I've also started checking out rings again and I feel like I'm in love with one (expensive of course)

I love it because of the helix. It's so us. Big science geeks, hehe :rotfl2:

I also like this one because I could wear my e-ring with it.

http://www.kodega.com/show_product/SHW-0502-B4/64/1//8/

Also we're having a halloween engagement party!! Here are the costumes I think we're going to get:

We can't think of anything original. But we're dorky and we like it. Any more ideas??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!