Salon Mickey question

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by quirkygirl, Oct 4, 2007.

1. quirkygirl

quirkygirl Earning My Ears

Is Salon Mickey like a one way street ie only available on entry or can we visit in from the park side.

my logic is EMH is at 8am every day we are there...so we thought we could go for a coffee and snack mid morning before it closes:)

thanks

Kelly

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ruthiebabie

ruthiebabie Hey There Hi There Ho There Its A Disney Kind Of D

Well the entrance to it is before the turnstiles so you could get a stamp out of the park then go into Salon Mickey. Sometimes they do shut it a bit earlier than the advertised time though and if its full they just don't let you in. Its not all that if I am honest - small room, couple of chairs - not that impressive I thought.

4. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

You can be let out into the park but have to use the entrance outside the park to get in to Cafe Mickey.

5. quirkygirl

quirkygirl Earning My Ears

thanks for that:)

6. marcus.ka

marcus.ka Disney Hotel Fan

:thumbsup2

7. smileyk8

smileyk8 DIS Veteran

:goodvibes i'm so excited about visiting here. I think mum's hoping it will be a good spot to warm her back up again! Which side is salon mickey on as you approach the turnstiles and what sort of things do they offer?

8. cstokell

cstokell <font color=deeppink>It wakes you up better than a