Salmon on property

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by elriel, Jun 25, 2014.

1. elriel

elriel Earning My Ears

HI! I'm currently in charge of planning a quick girls trip in October for my best friend and I...and she wants salmon once...

where would be the best place to find it? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Headed4Fun

Headed4Fun Mouseketeer

I had a delicious piece of salmon for lunch at Akershus in Epcot last month. They also serve salmon for dinner there. I'm honestly not a huge salmon fan, but it was absolutely delicious!! My husband had it for lunch once at Columbia Harbour House in MK....I'm sure there are other places, but those are the two places that we've personally had salmon and both have been good.

P.S. - If price is a concern, Akershus is a table service and a little more expensive. Columbia Harbour House is a Quick Service meal and a cheaper option. ;)

4. brertoad

brertoad DIS Veteran

You should be able to find it at many places.

Many of the Disney buffets have salmon, Boma for instance has always had salmon everytime we went.

Most of the table service restaurants also have salmon (check the menus online, sometimes lunch menu is different than dinner menu), like Chefs de France, Tutto Italia...Raglan Road has salmon on the menu.

Plus there is salmon at some QS places like in Japan they have Teriyaki Salmon, Sunshine Seasons food court in the land had salmon on the menu. CHH was previously mentioned. Cookes of Dublin has a salmon wrap, or you can add salmon to a salad.

If you want to go real high end, Artist Point has an amazing salmon entree.

5. StayAwake

StayAwake Mouseketeer

There is also a salmon entree at 50s Prime Time in Hollywood Studios. My nephew had it during our recent trip and loved it.

6. GreyStr0ke

GreyStr0ke DIS Veteran

I had it for dinner at Be Our Guest on the first visit I had there. The salmon was perfect but the Leek Fondue it was served with wasn't exactly my favorite.

7. gailinroch

gailinroch Earning My Ears

I had the salmon at the Rose and Crown last month and it was fantastic.

8. Uncleromulus

Uncleromulus <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

You'll find it almost everywhere!!

Artist Point may be the best tho---

9. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

The absolute best is at Artist Point. A good alternative is the oil poached salmon at 50's.

10. DisneyHardin

DisneyHardin DIS Veteran

DH had the salmon at 50's Prime Time and really liked it. He also really liked the salmon on the buffet at Crystal Palace.

11. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

Loved the Cedar Plank Salmon at Artist Point along with the Smokey Portobello Soup and Berry Cobbler.

12. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

If you are looking for something quick - my daughter had the salmon at Sunshine Seasons and loved it. :)

13. MOpGrad2013

MOpGrad2013 DIS Veteran

Crystal Palace had it on the buffet. It had a green herb over the top. DH said it was pesto, but it was sweeter to me than basil.

The fish was cooked nicely and considering it was a buffet, that was a surprise. Moist and tender.

Personally, I like my fish more simple--lemon and black pepper.

14. Stormeyes

Stormeyes The Disney Fox

I had the salmon BLT sandwich at Sci-Fi Dine In, and it was a great lunch! The salmon was great, and I really liked the roll it was on!

15. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Honestly there are so many places that have salmon on the menu, I wouldn't worry about looking for a specific place just for that. Select the ADRs that you are interested in and check their menus before booking. I'm sure your friend will be happy.

16. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I agree with Artist Point, the salmon is amazing.

17. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen

The salmon at Chefs de France is amazing!

18. Patriotic_Duck

Patriotic_Duck Earning My Ears

Artist's Point at WL is the best, hands down!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

19. kaybird

kaybird DIS Veteran

I have had it nearly everywhere mentioned, and I tell the chefs every time, Sunshine Seasons is the best on property! Better than we've had at any of the TS!

And we love the Teriyaki salmon at Katsura Grill in Japan.

I have had great salmon at Le Cellier and Artist point as well, but Sunshine Seasons is the best!

20. mom2aandp

mom2aandp Earning My Ears

How does everyone like the Salmon at Columbia Harbor House? Seems like a great healthy option.

21. Aurora0427

Aurora0427 DIS Veteran

My husband loves it. He's a super healthy eater, and it's his favorite quick service meal, outside of World Showcase.