Sale on ABD @ Jetsetter.com

kjd469

Addicted to WDW
If anyone was thinking of doing the Ireland, Wyoming (Quest for the West) or Backstage Magic ABD, Jetsetter.com is having a sale that started today. The prices seem pretty good with average savings of about $500pp that I could see. Not sure if any other travel sites have the same sale, but thought I'd let everyone know in case someone was interested.

If anyone was thinking of doing the Ireland, Wyoming (Quest for the West) or Backstage Magic ABD, Jettsetter.com is having a sale that started today. The prices seem pretty good with average savings of about $500pp that I could see. Not sure if any other travel sites have the same sale, but thought I'd let everyone know in case someone was interested.
Ooo, kjd469, that's a nice discount if someone's interested in those trips. Thanks for the info.

Thought I'd mention that you typed the URL wrong in the text of your email (with 2 t's). Imagine my surprise when the website that came up said "Welcome to the Setter Family's Virtual Home on the Web!" :lmao: (Hey, I'm lazy and I cut and pasted the link from your post!)

Sayhello

oops...sorry for the wrong spelling ;) I fixed it now so no one else will be confused. They are great prices....if I wasn't already booked on an ABD for this summer, I might be tempted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter