sale at TDS

grammy3princesses

trip 4 3 princesses
Just got back from the Disney Store and they had the Disney doll outfits for 50% off. Got 2 princess outfits a Pooh H'ween and a back to school. They also had Raincoats, Minnie dress and several others. Just had to share. Great to put away for Christmas. The Penny doll was also on sale for 14.99

Thanks for the heads up! I'm headed to the mall this weekend to do some other shopping, so I'll definately stop by there to do some early Christmas shopping. :)

Yes, I got three outfits. They also had pin lanyards for the dolls at 50% AND Lilo and Stitch swimwear and beach towels at 50% finially. Free Country bear movie ticket with the purchase of a backpack ($24.00, nice ones too) or a plush country bear toy. AND if you spend $50.00 and preorder Return to Neverland, you get a $10.00 gift card.

I bought the Penny doll for my 4-year-old niece months ago and am saving it for Christmas. The outfits are a great value at full price, and a truly fabulous deal at 50% off! So...I bought 5 of them! :) Thanks so much for the heads up!

Yes, the outfits are supposed to fit American Girl Dolls and Penny is Disney's answer to the American Girl Doll. I was at the DS yesterday and there was a lady there that walked out with about 15 outfits and 1 doll- couldn't believe my eyes!!! I didn't even see that they were on sale until that! They had some really cute outfits too- princess clothes, Jessie from toy story outfit, raincoats, pooh, etc- very cute. Made me want to buy them, and I don't have anyone to buy them for.

Yes, these outfits fit American Girl. They had some cute Halloween outfits for them. Minnie, a Pooh witch and Jessie as well as all of the Princess outfits.

BTW, the pins are now buy one get one free. I saw that on the collectors boards, and went to the store to confirm. Great price if you want some for trading!

I also got a stitch towel for 9.99. I am so glad they finally went on sale.

Melissa

The Penny and Mindy dolls are $19.99, Toy Story dolls (Jessie, Woody, Buzz) are $14.99.

The new Mindy clothes are soooo cute, I just picked up the Jessie costume and the Monster (Boo) pj set, at 50% off ($4.99 each)!

I got a Penny doll for $14.99, 6 outfits for $4.99 each and a Sleeping Beauty outfit on the 75% off shelf for 2.49!!! I also bought one of those cute tiny pin lanyards and pins for $4.99!

What a great Christmas present that this is going to be for my DD!

I also bought lots of pins for my DS!!!! His 11th Birthday is next Saturday!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter