Sailings from New Orleans 2014 and beyond...

Minnie 123 has it right, I to lived in NOLA for 62 years. I would not want to depart from Poland Ave. nothing their not that close to hotels. Understand NO only has shot at D Magic and D Wonder. Fantasy and Dream contracted to Port Caneveral next 5 plus years.

This is about filling ship, Disney is about kids, fall 2014 they are cruising out of San Juan, the islands in far eastern Caribbean. This offers a unique place to start and three stops they have not been to.

Now that said I could get on board sail to grand cayman and back in seven days with six nights at sea and love it.

Disney Magic Feb 9 to 13, 2013 :yay:

We actually lived in NOLA area too. Lived in Slidell from 2003-2007 and then Pearland 2007-2012. North of Jackson now :-).

Now, hubby and I have a cruise on the Magic booked in May. Not looking forward to the 8 hour drive, but it does beat the 12 hour drive to PC we have next month. But a 3 hour drive, yeah, that would be awesome! Keeping m fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Stayed in Texas City at Hampton Inn. Dove down night before eat at Fishermans Wraf. It right next to cruise terminals 14 miles from hotel. Take 146 off of I-10 to avoid going though Houston and 1 45. Parked at 1227 park ?? Next to old train station. They have shuttle. 60 for 6 nights did it in advance on line got discount.

Have a magical cruise. We did. :cheer2:

I am from New Orleans so I would LOVE this! But, I am not getting my hopes up as it does not seem very realistic that Disney will come here. If on the off chance it does, I would be one happy camper (or cruiser!).

I couldn't handle it. I live literally ON the river. I watch 2 Carnival ships, Navigator of the Seas, and A Norweigian ship pass here every week from my sofa. I couldn't handle seeing a Disney ship pass every week. We'd go broke!

I'm with you on the "B R O K E" part :scared:

If this happens, we would definitely try to take advantage of it. New Orleans would be a shorter drive for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter