Sailings from New Orleans 2014 and beyond...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disney On The Bayou, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Beermam42

Beermam42 Grit and bear it

Minnie 123 has it right, I to lived in NOLA for 62 years. I would not want to depart from Poland Ave. nothing their not that close to hotels. Understand NO only has shot at D Magic and D Wonder. Fantasy and Dream contracted to Port Caneveral next 5 plus years.

This is about filling ship, Disney is about kids, fall 2014 they are cruising out of San Juan, the islands in far eastern Caribbean. This offers a unique place to start and three stops they have not been to.

Now that said I could get on board sail to grand cayman and back in seven days with six nights at sea and love it.

Disney Magic Feb 9 to 13, 2013 :yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Beermam42

Beermam42 Grit and bear it

Stayed in Texas City at Hampton Inn. Dove down night before eat at Fishermans Wraf. It right next to cruise terminals 14 miles from hotel. Take 146 off of I-10 to avoid going though Houston and 1 45. Parked at 1227 park ?? Next to old train station. They have shuttle. 60 for 6 nights did it in advance on line got discount.

Have a magical cruise. We did. :cheer2:

4. TinkEBell

TinkEBell "It's Goooood" *In my PIP voice*

I am from New Orleans so I would LOVE this! But, I am not getting my hopes up as it does not seem very realistic that Disney will come here. If on the off chance it does, I would be one happy camper (or cruiser!).

5. disneygirl1972

disneygirl1972 DIS Veteran

I'm with you on the "B R O K E" part :scared:

6. ctalley

ctalley Mouseketeer

If this happens, we would definitely try to take advantage of it. New Orleans would be a shorter drive for us.