Sailing on the Wonder 2/26 - questions

Kalypso

Mouseketeer
Cruising for a "girls weekend" with two close friends -- we have a Verandah Guaranteed!

I get my choice of where to sleep since I took care of all the planning, etc -- do I take the pull out single or one of the two singles that make up the Queen bed normally? I'm leaning towards the pull out but want to make sure it's comfy :)

Also - any suggestions for booze to bring aboard to make a good "pool drink" easily? We're definitely planning to bring wine and some bubbly for dinner and to enjoy on the Verandah -- but any suggestions for a fun mixed drink? - we're trying not to overdo on bringing stuff on board since we do plan to buy some foo foo drinks on occasion :) :cheer2:

The pull and bunk are both pretty comfy. I found out when I returned to the stateroom after enjoying the club with our friends and DD had already fallen asleep in the bed and I could not lift her up to the bunk so I slept there that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter