Safes in 2br villas

Faline

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at bwv and akv kidani in May in 2br villas. Is there only one safe for the 2br, and where are the safes. Our adult children are coming with us and we may have a couple of laptops, etc.

Thanks.

If you have a lock-off 2BR, there will be a safe in the master bedroom closet and another in the studio section. All 2BRs at BWV are lock-offs. At AKV I think there is just one safe (in the master BR) in the dedicated 2BR villa, but all lock-offs will have 2 safes.

We were in a dedicated 2 bed and there was only one safe in the master bedroom. It wasn't a problem for us though. It is large enough to fit my daughters lap top - my ipad plus various other smaller items.

Also be aware that the safes at the two resorts differ in size. BWV safes are built into the wall and are quite thin and thus not much fits in them, a laptop has to stand on its edge. AKV has stand alone units anchored to floor that are quite a bit larger.

Kidani has pedestal safes that hold more stuff and are easier to load. BWV has wall safes so some of the space (at the top) is not easily used since things just fall out before you can get the door shut. I bring a few sandwich bags for small loose items since it's easier to stack them into the wall safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter