Safe ?'s

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by winnie202, Feb 8, 2013.

1. winnie202

winnie202 Earning My Ears

How big are the safes? Will an iPad fit in one? I am sure many stateroom host(ess) are honest but I really would hate to chance it with such an expensive item. Also how are safe's locked (ie magnetic strip, lock and key, code). IF you couldn't tell I'm the over thinker, over packet type :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gilsan

gilsan DIS Veteran

The safe is more than large enough for an iPad. They are combination code locks very easy to use and no key to lose.

4. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Yes, an Ipad will fit. They lock with a code last time I checked. It's not just dishonest stateroom host(ess)es you have to worry about. They will often prop multiple rooms open in a row so a passing dishonest guest could also filch something.

5. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

always keep our wallets/cash in the safe as well as my wife's jewelry...never had an issue...

6. Floridagram

Floridagram DIS Veteran

I have read multiple times on different forums that the rooms stay open while they work and I have seen it happen. So why don't the cruise lines change their policies to tell the stateroom hosts to keep the doors shut when they are not in there?

7. ItAllStrtdWAMouse

ItAllStrtdWAMouse Fan for Life

On the Dream, we had enough room for an ipad, 3 ipods my wife's purse (med sized) passports in wallets and my SLR camera (Camera only not its bag)

You should have plenty of room.