safe @ CBR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by sunshineNJ, Aug 11, 2010.

1. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

I just read on trip advisor that someone's room @ CBR did NOT have a safe. I thought they did. I will be staying there 8/22 for 9 nights and I was counting on the safe. Is this accurate? Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. NOLAdisneymom

NOLAdisneymom DIS Veteran

The info on the website indicates that all CBR rooms have in-room safes. Call the hotel directly to make sure - the number is Phone: 407-934-3400! I've been there twice myself, in a king room and a double room, and we had safes in both rooms. Good Luck!

:wizard:

4. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

There is definitely a safe in the CBR rooms. We use it every time we go. I have a picture of the safe (and things that can fit in it) in my Stop Making Me Laugh report. The link is below.

5. mickeyluvsjess

mickeyluvsjess Mouseketeer

Sorry to repeat, but I hope it makes you feel better to hear from more than one person they DO have safes

6. kaligal

kaligal DIS Veteran

I have always had a safe in the room at CBR.

7. Kimmy0879

Kimmy0879 Earning My Ears

We've always had a safe in our room too at CBR...Your valuables will be "safe" and sound!:upsidedow

8. NOLA_Tink

NOLA_Tink NOLA_Tink

We definitely had a safe when we stayed in CBR's Aruba building in May. It was very small (about the size of a shoe box), but large enough for jewelry, wallets, & such.

9. BPShelly

BPShelly Earning My Ears

Just got back...Martinique building 25...we had a safe. Very helpful.:thumbsup2