Safari Park without a car

Davey Jones II

DIS Veteran
Hi, folks. We will be staying in San Diego for a few days in early October, and visiting the zoo. We would like to visit the Safari Park as well, but we don't drive. Are there any transportation options from San Diego to the Safari Park and back? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Search the trip advisor San Diego forum. I think there was an option for this, but I am not sure any more. You could always hire a driver...or possibly use public transportation, but the safari park is really in the middle of nowhere.

Hi Davey Jones. Other than the tour already mentioned, your other options would be public transportation, which can take 3+ hours, and a taxi would still be needed for the last 5 miles or so. The other option is a taxi, which is $100+ tip each way. I work at the Zoo, so if you have any questions please let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter