Sad News

I know you don't know me,but my condolences go out to you and your family. Hugs to you and your family!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope all of your wonderful memories together help you through your grief.:flower2:

From another long time Dis-er. My condolences for your loss. Try to hang in there.

Thanks to each of you for your kind words and thoughts. Don loved Disney so much he completely covered his cane in Disney stickers!

SO VERY sorry for your loss. SINCERE condolences...
My late father in law, a very healthy and spry 87 years old, doctors thought suffered from a severe stroke and was not rehabilitating for about 6 weeks.
He began a sudden decline and doctors found an undiagnosed brain tumor. Within 9 days we lost him. It was not a stroke but the undiagnosed brain tumor from the onset.
Hope that you are blessed with family and friends for support.:grouphug:

I am so sorry, you and your family are in my prayers. I'm so glad you spent your time together wisely :)

I hope your family lives with happy thoughts of a great Dad & Husband

Enjoy the days you had with him and the wonderful memories.

I am so sorry for your loss.
Prayers for you and your family to be comforted with the knowledge he is out of pain and at peace.
God bless you.

I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip together, but so sad for your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your famiy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter