Sad news

You don't know me at all - I was just clicking around on different forums and thread on the DIS and came across yours. It would not be right to back out without offering my condolensces for your loss.
May the love and memories you shared be a comfort to you and live forever in your heart. I'm very sorry for your loss.

::takes his mickey ears off and places them over his heart for a moment of slience:: :grouphug:

Bob, I'm terribly sad to read this news and you will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks. I am so sorry for your loss.

I don't even know what to type...I just know getting to know you and Bruce in June was a blessing. We spent a lot of time together and for that I am grateful. I know it's hard losing a loved one but please find strength in knowing that both you and Bruce have touched the lives of some many people on here. The memories I have of Bruce will live on always. God Bless You!

Bob, I don't know you; but I sat here just feeling stunned after I read your post. You were clearly in a great deal of pain because I could feel it through my computer screen. I am so very, very sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter