Sad News Out of the Contemporary

It is very sad, but as others have stated, it is not uncommon for someone taking their own life to do so at a hotel or resort. Thoughts of peace and solace going to their surviving family and friends.

Not only did this person lose their life and leave loved ones behind, but if it happened on the concourse of the hotel, how many others saw what happened? What a horrible story. My thoughts are with everyone affected by this - family, guests, CMs, whoever.

Wait, someone jumped in front of the monorail in the main concourse? That is just awful

It is a permeant solution to likely a temporary problem. It sad that we don't have enough support for those who are suffering from feelings of hurt and pain and deep sad. To think that they thought this was their only way out... heartbreaking.

I understand Pete's point about if you've never been to the point of attempting suicide, then you don't really know what it's like, etc. But why make such a private thing so public? Just thinking about all the children that could have been around to see this makes me sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter