Sabotage de la Diet: June 17-23 UPDATED Rice Cream and Our Holy Mother 7/1

The samosas and curry chicken were out of this world. The latter didn't even need any extra spice, it was mild and sweet and tendery and perfect. The Seafood stew. Heaven. Couscous salad? Scrumptious. Pork loin with I-can't-remember-the-sauce and polenta (I think it was polenta...). Tomato and cucumber salad. Hummus! Did I mention the samosas? Oh, and the plaintains. And the best bread pudding I've ever had in the world? It's all here, and it's all fresh and it's a theme park. A THEME PARK. Who would have thunkit?

Tusker House has all the flavors of Boma, but fresher, and without the crowds. And noise. And drums. Though I do love it, and it is one of my babies, if I had to choose between my children - and what a Sophie's Choice moment - I'd pick Tusker.

Oh man! We have breakfast ADR at Tusker House and lunch ADR at Yak & Yeti. Maybe I need to shuffle my ADRs around again. I love hummus, I love samosas, etc.

Anyways, you are hilarious - beignet massacres, obnoxious restaurant neighbors and religious culinary experiences - what else can this disboard resto review reader ask for? :worship:

Another stellar installment!
And the pics are just bonus as I am hooked on this one from opening to close! I loved your pic in CP of the empty tables by the window. It really set the tone of the morning - we have an early ADR for CP in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to get into MK before the masses!

Thanks again for taking the time to post your reviews! Looking forward to more...

*happily clapping*

More more more!!!

Thank you for the pictures too! I still think you should write a trip report... I'm going to cry when you are finished! You are just so darned talented!

I'm always late :confused3

But I am here now :banana:

Love, love, love your reviews, you HAVE to do a TR

I am supposed to be working and people are wondering why I am doing this :rotfl: instead of this :surfweb:

*happily clapping*

More more more!!!

Thank you for the pictures too! I still think you should write a trip report... I'm going to cry when you are finished! You are just so darned talented!

Ciciwoowoo, I love your screen name! Don't cry, it just means I have to get back down to Disney for more inspiration. :goodvibes

I'm always late :confused3

But I am here now :banana:

Love, love, love your reviews, you HAVE to do a TR

I am supposed to be working and people are wondering why I am doing this :rotfl: instead of this :surfweb:

Only if you're drinking proper English tea while you read. And of course, do a little work now and then. :rolleyes1

I may get around to doing a TR once this is completed, I just hope I can remember everything else that happened!

Yes, you should write a trip report! Reading through these memories down food lane, I can't help but forget about the work that lies in front of me and actually become the third wheel in your dining dates through Disney!

Forget the trip report, you should write a book! I'm so glad I meandered onto this report, it's awesome. :goodvibes

I have just had a lovely cup of tea thank you - 'God Save The Queen' (Elizabeth not Madonna):laughing:

By the way, never before have I read the wonderful words 'Ethel Merman' in a dining review - good skills :thumbsup2

God Save The Queen indeed. Oh, and it's my pleasure to bring Ethel Merman onto the Disney Trip Report landscape.

P.S.: Like the name change, too!

Forget the trip report, you should write a book! I'm so glad I meandered onto this report, it's awesome. :goodvibes

I think I am writing a book! Don't forget go and find out how it ends over at:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post37215506

The conclusion to Day 5 is up!

Wow, I love your writing style! Great report so far and I've read a bit of the TR proper!

Has anyone said you look like Sylar from Heroes? I saw that first pic of you with Piglet and that just popped straight into my head!

Looks like you had a fun Birthday at MK :cloud9: Can't wait to read more :thumbsup2

Hiiiii ok I found you!!!!! I need to try the Rice cream, and I already have a date with it. Novmeber 19th, 2010-me and the rice cream will finally meet!!! At Akershus Princess Dinner!!! :thumbsup2

So, the link to your trip report isn't working... I'm potentially traumatized. Seriously, best report I've ever read and I'm addicted to them. I laughed out loud at your Wednesday Addams server at Liberty Tree Tavern and then the Madonna thing had me literally snorting. I WANT MORE.

Love, love, love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter