?'s TRAVELERS WORLD RV PARK

dalepool

<font color=#000080>Member of Poopie's AK mini-mee
PLEASE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS RV PARK. IT WAS SO EASY TO MAKE A RESSIE THAT IT WORRIES ME A LITTLE. WE ARE GOING OVER 4TH OF JULY. WE HAVE BEEN TO BOTH PARKS DL AND WDW OVER THE 4TH AND HAVE YET TO SEE A 4TH DISPLAY OF FIREWORKS. RAIN AT WDW ONCE, FIRE NEXT YEAR. AND THEN FIRE HAZARD AT DL ON ONE TRIP. THIS YEAR WILL BE THE CHARM. THANKS PATTYN. I'M NOT SHOUTING--MY EYES ARE JUST GETTING OLD.:bounce: :wave:

I can't answer your question directly but I have researched this a little bit when my inlaws came out to stay here for 2 months. Here's a link that will give you a little more info about the RV parks closest to Disneyland www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/dlguide/4_Accommodations/campgrounds.htm . My in-laws ended up staying at Orangeland and they loved it. They needed to drive themselves over to DL w/ their car. We also checked out Anaheim Resort which seemed nice but there was no availability (you'd have to drive over to DL from there too). The 2 RV places closest to DL we were NOT comfortable with even though you could easily walk to DL from both. Destiny sounds good but we didn't check it out. Good luck!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter