S&H Greenpoints

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure how many of you can use this but here's another rewards program I just found out about. They're online and at my grocery store. It's purely a purchase rewards program but I saw that you can get gift certificates for restaurants with the points, some of which I've seen at Disney World.

The nice thing about the greenpoints is that when I buy my groceries I get points for every dollar ~ also in the store there were many specials where I could get extra points by buying an item, if it's something I need that will be great.

Today was my first day signing up ~ I got my card and went to work :-). I earned 1400 points online just by registering with greenpoints.com and when I link my online account with my grocery store account I'll have a total of 1761 because I earned 1361 at the store today ( my total bill was around $125). You can look at greenpoints.com to see what grocery stores are participating in this program.

Hope someone can benefit from this. It's been in my neighborhood for over a year, but I just went into this particular grocery store the other day for something and discovered it, and found that I really like the store :-)

I haven't touched this program in so long, so I figured I would look at it again... Unfortunately for me, I have never even heard of any of those grocery stores!:(

Sometimes grocery stores will listen to regular customers so I would put in a suggestion at your favorite grocery store that they consider doing the green points thing. You never know ~ they may look into it. I would imagine that they will add more stores as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter