Ryno, are you there??

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
I'm curious, since Ryno doesn't have his facebook dilemma sorted, does he ever frequent the boards?
I'm not great with Twitter and I want to tell him that I appreciate his great Simpsons references that I'm not sure many would get.

"I have a son named Dessort"
Brilliant and so quick!!

He has a Tumblr, but i dunno if he uses anything else.
That shirtless selfie on there tho :D unf

There are parts of the 'burg that make you forget you are in the 'burg

And other parts that make you want to get out of there fast

I'll give him a few more episodes to change my mind.

There are parts of the 'burg that make you forget you are in the 'burg

And other parts that make you want to get out of there fast

I'll give him a few more episodes to change my mind.

I don't know what this means, but I think I agree. (I'm not a fan)

I Like Ryno too. He is sometimes kind of quiet..but he sure has some great input.
Where ever you are Ryno...keep up the good work. And I love your T-shirts...so awesome!

I see Ryno as "coming into his own" and becoming much more communicative and interactive. Sometimes it's hard and takes some time to "find your niche", especially when you join an established crowd. I certainly found that to be the case when I was volunteer staff on another web site awhile back.

And Ryno has some tough contenders to deal with like Pete, John and Kevin, they are all pretty outspoken...I'm sure it can be intimidating dealing with your bosses like they do.

I agree Ryno is a great addition to the podcast, it is nice to see some new younger faces! (No offense whatsoever to the amazing veterans that we all love).. As mentioned by Andrea, I feel for Ryno as it is sometimes even visibly apparent during the shows that he is not always taken seriously by his fellow roundtable veterans and sometimes is brushed of as the "new guy" or used as a scapegoat for jokes, Ryno always handles the jabs well and rolls with the punches.. Keep up the good work Ryno!

Meh

I'm getting through the DL episodes

Still not growing on me yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter