RV's "Cruise Planning Follies" Pre-Trip Report!

Hello,
I want to tell you this. We take my husbands family or my own parents on every cruise. We all have very different lifestyles. His Mom stays up till all hours of the night. My parents go to bed at 9pm. Just remember...you don't have to babysit them. Let them go off and have some adventures. They will really enjoy it. My Mother in law is 76 years old. My parents are mid 50's. We always have a great time. Take a deep breath and relax. It will be great. My husband's Dad had never been on a boat of any kind since WWII and we were pretty nervous. Plus he had never flown in a plane. Plane was fine...And he grabbed a cup of coffee and was dancing a "jig" on the deck of the ship by 7pm while we were leaving the port. Cutest thing I ever saw.
Leonard was not know to be very emotional. So seeing him do this was GREAT!! It will be 3 years tomorrow that he passed away. Taking your wife's parents on this cruise is really great. You will treasure this time with them. We sure do. I know it's a lot of hard work and worry, but it really will be worth it. None of Stephen's sister's got to have this one on one time with them. ( Or see the jig) :) Just remember to take a deep breath. Which itinerary are you going on? Eastern or Western? Take Care!!

I totally agree!!! That's why I want to take this cruise with my mom. She's 75 this year and I will have memories and experiences with her that my other 3 siblings will never have... ok... maybe 2 of them... my sister did take her to Ireland last year.

Ok you have been home for 24 hrs. Was the trip as good as last year? Did you have good weather like last May? Did you book again? Waiting:dance3:

I'm dying...I hope it was great!! I read your posts and got ahead of myself and didn't look at the dates and thought you weren't going to a couple of weeks. I hope you had a great time.

We are giving you some space but we didnt forget you:goodvibes :thumbsup2 ;) :) :cutie:

And I haven't forgotten any of you either! So sorry! :guilty:

It's funny how life just sucks you right back in from the moment you step off of that ship. Things are crazy around here with work and school. Just know that I haven't forgotten about you. You WILL get an account of my magical week.

Here's just a few tid bits to tide you over:

Pikey fans... he was ever present! I have great pics! :thumbsup2

We encountered a stumbling block right out of the gate before we had even left our house that caused quite a bit of alarm.

The curse of the stateroom shub claimed another victim! Bad things happen while in there! :scared1:

Rough seas!!

We had a bed malfunction! :rolleyes1

Cujo showed us some celeb homes!

So there you have it, kids... just some stuff to tide you over until the main course arrives.

I'll check in soon! :)

It's funny how life just sucks you right back in from the moment you step off of that ship. Things are crazy around here with work and school. Just know that I haven't forgotten about you. You WILL get an account of my magical week.

Uhmmm helllloooooooo....

PRIORITIES! ;) :teeth: :banana: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And I haven't forgotten any of you either! So sorry! :guilty:

Here's just a few tid bits to tide you over:

Pikey fans... he was ever present! I have great pics! :thumbsup2

We encountered a stumbling block right out of the gate before we had even left our house that caused quite a bit of alarm.

The curse of the stateroom shub claimed another victim! Bad things happen while in there! :scared1:

Rough seas!!

We had a bed malfunction! :rolleyes1

Cujo showed us some celeb homes!

So there you have it, kids... just some stuff to tide you over until the main course arrives.

RoyalVizier Hey now!!!

We've all been more than patient

Cough up that trip report!

and RV? You do know that those beds aren't designed for more than two adults, right?

That must have been SOME party you had there!:scared1:

RV??????????? You have been back for 5 days?
1st installment coming soon????
Hope it was MAGICAL!!!!!
popcorn::

Forget all that!!! How did the Inlaws do?????

Uh, well... they did fine I suppose. It wasn't magical like we Disney people experience the magic while on a Disney vacation, but they did okay. They say they had a good time, but I don't really feel that they did. They spent a lot of time in their room and just kinda hung out for the week. We let them do their thing, and we went and did our thing.

and RV? You do know that those beds aren't designed for more than two adults, right?

That must have been SOME party you had there!:scared1:

Riiiiiight... :rolleyes: There was flopping involved, I'll give you that!

RV??????????? You have been back for 5 days?
1st installment coming soon????

I hope so!

What a tease:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: :flower3: :upsidedow

I do try!

wow...4 pages already and I just found you. How did I miss this?

Can't wait for your report. I promise I won't bother you for new installments. I just want you to finish it before May! OK??????

I leave in 4 weeks, will you be done by then? Are you just trying to set a new record for the number of pages in a pretrip report? Your public awaits....:surfweb: popcorn::

Can't wait for your report. I promise I won't bother you for new installments. I just want you to finish it before May! OK??????

Uh, riiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes: ;) :)

By May, yes... I sure as heck hope so!

I leave in 4 weeks, will you be done by then?

Hopefully it won't even take four weeks.

If all goes according to plan, the first installment will be up either tonight or tomorrow. But no promises! ;)

Uh, riiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes: ;) :)

By May, yes... I sure as heck hope so!

Hopefully it won't even take four weeks.

If all goes according to plan, the first installment will be up either tonight or tomorrow. But no promises! ;)

Now see here RV!

I was counting on you and others to get these reports up in a timely fashion.

I have four more months in the wilderness before our move south. I NEED those reports on my desk

Oh, work flashback.

No, the trip reports help me pass the time until I get my Disney fix too!

So, cough it up!

Please??

Now see here RV!

I was counting on you and others to get these reports up in a timely fashion.

I have four more months in the wilderness before our move south. I NEED those reports on my desk

Oh, work flashback.

No, the trip reports help me pass the time until I get my Disney fix too!

So, cough it up!

Please??

Yeah... what she said....:lmao:

& she's serious....

If you read her report you'd know that she'd run over anyone to get a fast pass...

Or would she????????????:angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!