RUTGERS Football Parking???

Muddy Rivers

DIS Veteran
I know this is a shot in the dark but - Does anyone know of the best way to obtain a Rutgers Dark BLUE Parking Pass? I need one for the 10/27 Kent State Game.

I've tried Stub Hub and eBay but to no avail. I'm always surprised at the wonderful suggestions I receive from DIS Board members.

Thanks so much! Hope I find some Rutgers fans out there.

:)

I know this is a shot in the dark but - Does anyone know of the best way to obtain a Rutgers Dark BLUE Parking Pass? I need one for the 10/27 Kent State Game.

I've tried Stub Hub and eBay but to no avail. I'm always surprised at the wonderful suggestions I receive from DIS Board members.

Thanks so much! Hope I find some Rutgers fans out there.

:)

You might want to call the Athletic Office or ticket office at the stadium to find out if you can pick one up on gameday. Or, there's always Craigslist. Good luck!

Have you tried asking on some of the R.U. Forums? That's how my husband obtained his yellow pass (he bought from someone who didn't need it)

I don't know specifically which forum, I'm sure you can google it and find the largest one. Rutgers Football has a surprisingly large Internet fan base/presence.

Thank you for the suggestions. We got our tickets through the RU ticket office but they don't have any parking passes.

I have tried scarletnation.com to no avail so far. I believe that is the main one. Do you know of any others?

I will keep at it. Thank you for your ideas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!