Running from the law!!! (lol)

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by rivas101202, Jun 29, 2006.

1. rivas101202

rivas101202 Mouseketeer

So it's official! I am a mickey theif! pirate:
    Yesterday I brougt myself to Home Depot to steal my green mickeys! It was a lot harder then I thought! Our home depot put the mickey paint section right in front of the the paint mixing desk that is always staffed!!! I almost gave up but then just went for it and got 12 mickeys!!!! So if anyone is going to Diseny between Sept 29 and Oct 6 keep an eye out at POR for a door covered in green mickeys!!!!!!

Shelly :smokin:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dsnycrzy

dsnycrzy W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni

That's funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

4. WantToGoNow

WantToGoNow DIS Veteran

I stole mine about a month ago. Ours was right in the front as well and I really did feel like a thief taking them.

5. sistertrip

sistertrip DIS Veteran

Is is really stealing to take those?? They're free, aren't they??

6. Va-bear

Va-bear <font color=green>Dream World=we get to sit home a

Well, that's just what I was going to ask Sistertrip ! Lordy, I hope it's not wrong because I had my 3 and 7 year old in there this weekend grabbing up tons of them!! In fairness, we ARE looking for a color/theme to paint their room.... But still, I didn't think it was stealing to take home paint chips! We might owe HD a few bucks then! :)

7. tatooed goofy

tatooed goofy Mickey's #1 Fan until Goofy shows up!!

That is too funny. I still have to get mine. Maybe I should wear black and sneak up to the counter. Thanks for the funny story. I enjoyed it! :banana: :rotfl2: :banana:

8. munchkin bunchkin

munchkin bunchkin <font color=magenta>you just never know when someo

9. jordansmomma

jordansmomma <font color=darkorchid><marquee>DebbieLouWho Wendy

That is too funny, i felt the same way. I thought that they were watching me and as i walked out the store they were going to stop me and for them back.

10. momandseandodisney

momandseandodisney DIS Veteran

11. SassyLassy

SassyLassy DIS Veteran

OMG! :lmao: Look what the disboards have done to you Shelly!! i've created a monster....or shall I say they have! You crazy lady! :crazy2:

:blush: What would tink think? lol

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

12. bettyann29

bettyann29 <font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..

:lmao: :lmao: Too funny

13. Grumpy's Wife

Grumpy's Wife Dollar Tree gal here

You ever wonder if Home Depot is on to us? :rotfl: They have to wonder why only the lime green heads disappear so often. :teeth:

14. magnumaid

magnumaid Mouseketeer

LOL! :rotfl:
    Shelly,
    We'll be at POR Sept. 30- Oct. 7. I'll keep an eye out for your Mickeys! :wave2:

Maggie

15. Stitchfans

Stitchfans Tres Charming

:rotfl2: I also just took some too the other day. We where there to get paint for our kitchen, and I saw the lime green Mickey shaped cards. I figured I could pin them on my bag for our trip. :thumbsup2

16. tinkwannabe2

tinkwannabe2 Mouseketeer

I want to get over to Home Depot to get some, but I can't think of a good reason to tell my husband. He'll know that something is up if I ask to go to a home improvement store! And he's the type of guy to think it's funny to "turn me in" to the Home Depot paint chip police! :P

17. RockNGirl26

RockNGirl26 Earning My Ears

what does the lime green mickey heads signify?

18. FlaNative

FlaNative Mouseketeer

How do we KNOW that the person who originally started the idea of Alien Green HD chips was not a HD advertising executive with the great idea "look how many DIS fans there are--how can we get all those millions to come in our store to pick up a 1 cent sample and then feel guilty enough to buy something before they leave"? :thumbsup2

19. hamlet35_2000

hamlet35_2000 Mouseketeer

Good point. I still need to get to HD to get mine, but do I really need to put them on my door at the resort, I can't just carry it on my backpack or something.

20. ShellyMouse

ShellyMouse I love Baloo!!

you need an accomplice! take someone with you to keep the staff busy....asking all kinds of dumb questions....."how long does it take paint to dry? how many coats of white paint does it take to cover black paint? why can't i apply a latex paint over an oil-base paint? is it ok to paint my house in the rain?"......while you "do the deed"

good luck! i only have 45 so far..... :lmao: i need ot go back myself!

21. macfamily

macfamily Mouseketeer

If you're hitting Home Depot, I'd suggest wearing orange; you'll blend in better. Then again, you'll have customers coming up to you asking where the plumbing supplies are and whatnot ;)