Rumours that Cheshire Cat will be meeting during Halloween season

I think it's pretty much been confirmed. The lines are going to be crazy, people will be queuing during EMH to make sure they meet him at 11:15 imo.

I think it's pretty much been confirmed. The lines are going to be crazy, people will be queuing during EMH to make sure they meet him at 11:15 imo.

gonna be interesting.

i wonder why he only doing a 90 minute meet?

I expected lines to be crazy as well… we are thinking about going to the Parks tomorrow for this photo location, has anyone news about how crazy the lines were today?

Pretty long queues yesterday ...
Ctq-ZbqWYAA-gU1.jpg

Hell no.

i will give meeting him a miss then.
Thanks for the picture… we decided to stay home and take our chance another day, let's hope wait time will improve!

I wonder if DLP will realise very quickly how popular he is and up his meet time?

Failing that - I will be happy to see Marie in her Halloween orange bow :-)

Would be interesting to have an update on those queues later this week. Are they any shorter yet? :)

I reckon it's a short meet because there's only one 'cheshire cat' in DLP! If you get what I mean. OBVIOUSLY there's only one, like there's only one of every character...but...you know..... :rotfl:

Went there yesterday. Started queuing at 11am, we had our picture at noon!

This is such a rare character, we were really excited. The wait was definitively worth it!

Only an hour?!

Nice one :-)

I was afraid it would take longer as well! But the queue did keep its size during all the time we went there. I believe this is partly because of its location, hidden behind the path to Casey Jr: you would have to *know* the Cheshire cat was there, or be very lucky with going to that attraction at the good moment in the morning.

Met Cheshire this morning. Got in line at 10.45am. He came out at 11.15am. Met him at 11.35am.

50 minute wait for an ultra rare character = Magic.

Someone I know met him last week and was only in line for 35 mins.

SPOILER DONT READ BELOW IF YOU DONT WANT MAGIC SPOILED:

I was talking to a lady in her 40s and her parents whilst waiting for parade today. She said her two daughters are both performers at Disney.

She said one of her daughters was 'friends' with Cheshire cat this morning. We worked out the time and it was the time i met him! I told her to thank her daughter for such a great and meet with Cheshire.

:-)

Last edited:
  1. Sunday this week the queue was about 30 people deep at 12 noon. We didn't wait but I did manage to snap a few pics as he came out IMG_0417.JPGIMG_0423.JPGIMG_0426.JPG

Just to report we met him yesterday. Half term holidays, joined the queue around lunchtime queued no more than 30 minutes. Lines have been fine for us this week, did Maleficent in less than 15 minutes this afternoon :)

I was afraid it would take longer as well! But the queue did keep its size during all the time we went there. I believe this is partly because of its location, hidden behind the path to Casey Jr: you would have to *know* the Cheshire cat was there, or be very lucky with going to that attraction at the good moment in the morning.

Which is an odd way of thinking, because he is in the program telling people where the meet is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter