Rumored Changes to G+

I see this is the way you typically communicate on this forum and I just scroll, but why be rude? She rightfully quoted somebody who indicated there is knowledge out there. It is NOT up to anybody here to say who should and should not be involved in any conversation.
There was absolutely nothing rude about my question. I was seriously asking because I wanted to know. We're all clearly already aware that nobody knows what the changes will be; that's why we're here discussing the rumors.
If the rumors are true, which I grant that we don't know, otherwise they wouldn't be rumors, it will make an already overcomplicated system more complicated. If the rumors aren't true, then it won't.

I am very on the fence about this, but you make good points. The only part I really do not like is that we pay for a service that we are not guaranteed to get full benefit from. Paying $22 per person and then OOP for a ILL to get to select 2 - 3 rides really stinks. :/
Prebooking doesn't guarantee getting the full benefit from it either, on the contrary, it reduces capacity before you even enter the park.

There was absolutely nothing rude about my question. I was seriously asking because I wanted to know. We're all clearly already aware that nobody knows what the changes will be; that's why we're here discussing the rumors.
If the rumors are true, which I grant that we don't know, otherwise they wouldn't be rumors, it will make an already overcomplicated system more complicated. If the rumors aren't true, then it won't.
Your comment:
" If you're not comfortable discussing rumors, why join in?"

Your initial comment indicated that there is knowledge. Nobody knows if a change is even coming after all and nobody on this forum has knowledge of what that is. Nobody knows if it will be more complicated or not, your comment assumed it will be. The person you quoted simply said none of us do, because we don't. You were being snarky. I've seen your comments over the years. This is how you talk to people. Your response was assuming and accusatory. It is just a forum. Have a great day.

This past January, after the first day of usage, I got nearly 5-6 lls each day. But it was during a slower time period and I was prepared. It worked for me, but it took one day for me too get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter