Rude children

Status
Not open for further replies.

old lady

DIS Veteran
My disable child was made of fun by a child near the pool while other was insulted in the Polynesian pool. Some kid yelled rudely at another while he was trying help her with video game. Another was actually told to get out of the way while walking to the monorail by an adult, and the same child was yelled to move while waiting for a show. What can do you do about these guys of people.

My disable child was made of fun by a child near the pool while other was insulted in the Polynesian pool. Some kid yelled rudely at another while he was trying help her with video game. Another was actually told to get out of the way while walking to the monorail by an adult, and the same child was yelled to move while waiting for a show. What can do you do about these guys of people.
I wish I had the answer. Talk to the Manager at the resort. Unfortunately, it sounds like poor parenting. Sorry about the incident.

I'm sorry this happened to your family. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done if it's just words that are doing the hurting. You could talk to management, but not sure what they can do.

Old Lady, you are at it again!

Denise

If children are rude it is because their parents allow them to be. good luck getting WDW to do anything about it though. They aren't going to be able to interfere in the "that kid insulted my kid" kind of stuff.

I don't understand what your asking? Your child was "made of fun" and somebody told a kid to "get out of the way". What kind of "guys of people" are you talking about?

I have never used the ignore feature on this site before, but I'm getting close. Lol! If only I would pay attention to the authors before clicking. I really need to get better at that. Sigh...

Thanks for the heads up. I never realized there was such a thing, and just used it!

Back again we see..........

I wish I had the answer. Talk to the Manager at the resort. Unfortunately, it sounds like poor parenting. Sorry about the incident.

Awful - not to mention the rude adults we meet more and more at wdw lately.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to just ignore it. There's not point getting involved in a confrontation with someone who is acting like that, and there's no reason to potentially put yourself in danger.

If this actually happened I'm sorry but these threads are getting nuts. Some explanation would be nice.

This thread is closed.

Since it seems that a number of people have forgotten that personal attacks are not permitted on the DISboards, I'll just add this:

This is a public message board. People may post what they wish here, as long as it is not in violation of the DISboards guidelines. You're not required to read every post. If you find a post uninteresting, move on to another one. If you think a post is untrue, move on. If you think the poster is trolling, move on. If you think the poster has violated the board rules, report it and move on. If you find a poster so annoying you can't bear to read anything they write, put them on your ignore list.

What you don't do, is post a personal attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter