Rubber Stamps

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I used to do a lot of rubber stamping, long before scrapbooking became so popular. I even used to teach stamping at the local Michael's. I recently moved my Mom into assisted living, and while in the process of moving her, I came across her supply of rubber stamps, most of them large, PSX stamps. I could not just toss them out, and I now have many duplicates of ones I already own. All are in excellent condition and have had great care taken of them.

Is there anyplace you can sell "gently used" rubber stamps. It has been so many years since I did a lot of crafting that I am totally out of touch. I know there are several hundred dollars worth of stamps there that I need to do something with.

Any suggestions are welcome.

You can mail them to My Aunt.... :rotfl2: She is sooooooooooo addicted to Rubber Stamps...she LOVES them...

other then ebay, maybe a local craft store would buy them?? :confused3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE rubberstamps !!!!! :goodvibes
My DS hates when I make him come with me to ac moore cause he knows I HAVE to look at the rubber stamps.. :banana:

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering if there were some forums that I might be able to post an ad. If anyone knows of any others, please share.

www.gingerstamp.com on mondays you can post for sale items

www.scrappertalk.com has a forsale board

or if you want to sell them in one big purchase maybe the used rubber stamp store might be interested

www.usedrubberstamps.com ( I think...if not the gingerstamp site has a huge links page and you can find it there.

check ebay for prices some of the old flowers one are going high.

good luck!!!

Marissa :earsgirl:

Merry Christmas, Good Friend! ;) My SIL loves rubber stamps, and although it's obviously too late for me to buy some of your overstock in time to use them as gifts, if you have any left I'd love to take a peek at 'em. :flower: JLMK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter