Rubber ink stamps ?

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Aside from Michael's, where can I buy rubber ink stamps? I'm looking for one with my daughter's name on it but Michaels told me the discontinued their stamps with names on them. What other stores carry these or where can I order one online?

Thanks!

I got one for DD from PlaidOnline. If this link http://www.plaidonline.com/productSearchResults.asp doesn't take you to the right page, I found them this way:
Home Page
Paper Crafts
Close Out (near the bottom of page on right side)
Page 6 and the next couple.

Or I guess you could do a search on the site...use Namz though.
I don't know what names they have left....and the only time I ordered from these guys it took a while but as I recall they kind of "lost" my order for a few days.

I also did a search for DSis who was looking for something for my mother. This place will do custom names for you for the same as those in stock - $4.95...I just don't know how long they take to ship.

Many rubber stamp stores do take orders for personalized stamps but you can also go to your local office supply place -Staples or Office Depot for example. Many of them will order out stamps for you relatively cheaply.

bclydia said:
Many rubber stamp stores do take orders for personalized stamps but you can also go to your local office supply place -Staples or Office Depot for example. Many of them will order out stamps for you relatively cheaply.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter