• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR Go Club or not?

MizzPrincezz

Princess in Training
Hi there we are staying at the RPR for two nights at the end of September is it really worth the extra cost to upgrade to Club level? We were quoted $100 per evening stay to upgrade? There will be three adults & one 4 year old dd and one 2 dd staying.

thanks

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Karon

$60 more per night is my cutoff. We have stayed at RPR Club level twice and for a family of 4 it's worth it. We're booked at Portifino this August (non-club) for 3 days because it was $100 more for club. We will spend another 3 days at RPR Club as it was more reasonable there.

Lou

:)
With the AAA discount it is usually around $60 more per night to stay on club level. We did just that recently and found it to be very worthwhile. We had 2A and 3 kids (17,17,3) and we did save quite a bit of $$ but the convenience and the time saving aspect of breakfast, drinks and snacks steps away made it all worthwhile for us.Here's the link to a quicky review I did when we got back.

RPR Club Level Review

:wave2:
Kristy

We have managed to do club at all the US properties, twice at thr RPR. We as a family of 4, have decided no more club. None of us care for alor of the breakfast offerings, I'm tired of fruit thats not fresh in June in Florida. So my kids eat cereal. The kids really don't care for the afternoon offering either. So for our group cereal and drinks isn't worth the price.

We would rather take the extra money and eat at CityWalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter