RPR equivalent of Emack and Bolio's?

VacaPlanner2012

Mouseketeer
Should have looked more closely when I was there, but is there a location in or near RPR that you can get an evening snack (bag of chips, 20 oz. pop, sweets, etc.)? Nothing huge, but something cold to drink while I decompress and get ready for bed.

This might tip the scales to us staying club level....

TIA

Toko Gifts in the lobby has drinks, snacks, and ice cream cooler. They I believe are open until 10pm on season.

Plus there is Bula Ice cream bar poolside.

We normally walk around Citywalk and grab something there before returning to RPR.

Been to RPR twice and have never walked into Toko, thanks!!!! Since this is our first adult only vacation to Uni, I have a feeling we will end at Jake's most nights and stumble up to our room...

Been to RPR twice and have never walked into Toko, thanks!!!! Since this is our first adult only vacation to Uni, I have a feeling we will end at Jake's most nights and stumble up to our room...

Lol, there is a lot of stuff in that store. The snacks and such are in the back and left.

We are there monthly so pretty know the in and outs.

Gotta say, I love Jake's! Great place to recover from a long day! They will do anything they can for you, even if it's not "their" menu. At least, my waiters always have, and have been tipped quite well!

Gotta say, I love Jake's! Great place to recover from a long day! They will do anything they can for you, even if it's not "their" menu. At least, my waiters always have, and have been tipped quite well!

Yes Jakes is a great place and you can order pretty much anything you want.

You can also do this a sals at PBH, order items not on the menu.

I believe Jake's serves an apps type of menu until 1am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter