RPR Club level questions

denily

Mouseketeer
We are staying one night at RPR during our November trip. I am thinking about upgrading to club level, which would be a difference of about $100. I am trying to decide if it will be worth adding for my family of 4.
I have seen pictures of the food offerings, but I noticed that many posts were at least a few years old. Are these still the offerings for the most part? Particularly the evening? Is there a set schedule, like Mondays are..., Tuesdays are..., etc? Or is it pretty random for the most part?
Also, we are planning to check in early and leave our bags with bell services. Would we be able to grab breakfast on check in day before we actually have a room?
Our family tends to get to the parks early, take a break at the hotel, and go back in the evening for the most part. So, I'm thinking that if we can take advantage of two breakfasts and two late lunch/early dinners, it may be worth it.
Thanks for any input!

If you book club , you can use it when you check into the hotel
Your room might not be ready but you can go to the lounge that morning

You have 4 in your group
If you feel you all would use $25 of food, drink, snacks each every day, then go for it

I have stayed club before solo and I don't even come close To come out ahead

For morning a doughnut does me fine
Grab a couple of water bottles for my room and did the evening fare some nights

I found I did not want to leave the park before 5 just to go to the club lounge for their offerings
There are set time periods for the evening fare at club
Sweets are brought out in the last hour of club
Club closes at 9??
Could be different on the dates you are there
I did not go at a busy time

I did enjoy some of the evening fare a couple of times
But I treated it as an appetizer time for me

Others spend more time in the lounge and do find it a money saver for them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter