RPH Question ?

dbail2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten a room upgrade from having the Loews first card ? Is it bigger?

I got upgraded to club level. Not sure if it was because of my Loews First, Son's Birthday (which I had noted on Res.), or the letter I sent the concierge about two weeks before our arrival. In the letter I told them how this was our first family trip, we were celebrating a birthday and how club level would just make the trip for us. I know it sounds corny, but it seemed to be effective! We were only paying $99 entertainment rate. The rooms were not bigger, but it was fine for us (5 people). I couldn't find an email address so I just mailed the letter to the resort " Attn: Concierge" I think a personally written letter is better than a phone call. It probably didn't hurt that we were there right after grand opening. The resort was probably not fully booked.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter