rpc at Grand Floridian OR Poly LV Conc.

disneyfor3

Mouseketeer
Wanted an opinion. I have been reading some negative reviews about the temporary concierge setup in Tahiti at the Poly. Was considering switching resorts. If you had the choice would you stay in a honeymoon room at the Grand Floridian or a LV concierge room in Tahiti at the Poly? Thanks for your opinions!

I would choose one of the octagon shaped honeymoon rooms at the GF. They look so neat! We will be trying one of these for the first half of our honeymoon in December, and I can't wait! That being said, I have stayed LVC at the Poly, and it was terrific. The concierge was located in Hawaii when I stayed there though.

We stayed RPC Grand Floridian for a week this past June. I think it is wonderful for a honeymoon for several reasons. There is a piano player dressed in a tux that plays most of the afternoon, and a tux-dressed band that plays in the evening. It was so wonderful to sip our wine, eat our pastries, etc. to the music. The lobby is open and beautiful, as are the RPC floors looking out to the lake and pool. While some have said "stuffy," my opinion is "casual elegance." We had two children with us who also enjoyed the ambiance as we looked through the shops, ate, etc. There were also several brides there getting their pictures taken. The Poly is also wonderful, but you will see much more activity in the way of children and noise. At the GF, there is certaintly activity, but it is more of a leisurely nature. Your honeymoon is special and I think the Grand Floridian will make YOU feel special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!