Royale Parc or Westgate Villas or any others?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by LaurenLizArnold, Feb 27, 2012.

1. LaurenLizArnold

LaurenLizArnold Earning My Ears

Hi! I need suggestions between Royale Parc and Westgate Villas or any other very close hotels you have experience with. I'm looking for on that can accommodate 5 and has to be a good deal. Thanks for your help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

westgate is a little closer - but really don't like westgate. you have to say NO just about everyday and then they will still call you.

the other one is quality inn

4. jeanylaser

jeanylaser Disney's Art of Animation Resort biggest fan!

Mystic Dunes is close to Disney as well!

5. Judyat

Judyat Mouseketeer

We did Westgate lakes for a week. Part of the deal and it was a deal was a timeshare presentatiion. It was very easy to say no and they did not bother us again. We enjoyed staying there.

6. jeanylaser

jeanylaser Disney's Art of Animation Resort biggest fan!

thanks!

7. Jfstorm

Jfstorm Dang straight I'm a Disney Dad! ARGH!

Which of the Westgates would you recommend for WDW vacation of almost 2 weeks? Lakes appears to be nicer for about 25$ a day more; the Villas and Blue Tree are closer and less expensive. Would rather stay on site but the WDW villas are priced off the chart for the Fathers day time period. ANY other recommendations for Condos/houses/villas or suites welcomed and needed!