Royal Table Question

jandm

Mouseketeer
I have an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table and was wondering if all the princess's are there, or is it just Cinderella? Also, do they go from table to table?

Just did lunch on Tuesday. Cindy was downstairs for photo opt. She did not come around the table. We had Snow White, Ariel, Aurora and Belle come to the tables.

As the PP indicated, you meet Cinderella downstairs when you take the photo included with the meal. She doesn't come upstairs.

At dinner in early December, the princesses (Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle) each came to the tables and posed for pictures. There was a little spiel when each entered the dining room (they entered at slightly staggered times).

So would you say it's worth it? We are doing breakfast there, and my girls are more than excited. I just wanted to make sure that some of the princesses walk around to each table and talk to the girls. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter