• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific -would I have a problem w/allergy since they allow dogs?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
I have very bad allergic reactions to 'dog dander' -- I mean I close up and it's 911 for me. Came close to seeing St. Peter many times. I would love to stay at this new resort but wondering since they allows 'dogs' there if I would be exposed? Help!
Thanks!

Okay, my allergies just freaked. What does 'they allow dogs' mean? They allow them where?

If you look at the Lowes Hotel site it states they are "dog friendly" resorts. (that could be bad for me) I questioned it with someone I talked to at the Hard Rock Hotel and she said they don't allow them around the pool, but I want to know from anyone staying at one of their resorts if I would have a chance running into one of them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter