Royal Pacific want Club level-no availability?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by FLCyndi, May 2, 2013.

1. FLCyndi

FLCyndi Mouseketeer

I have booked at Royal Pacific for the end of this month-3 adults. Really wanted a club level room but only king available, I don't think my 19 year old want to sleep on pull out couch.

HAs anyone had any luck upgrading before getting there? Reservations told me to just keep checking. Can you get on a waiting list?

2. damo

damo Proud Redhead

King rooms don't have a pullout couch unless you are in a king suite.

If you booked a normal king room, you will have to order a cot for the 3rd person or bring along an air mattress.

There are no waiting lists. Just keep checking back continually online and if something comes up, book it immediately and then cancel your other room.

http://www.loewshotels.com/en/booking/uo?hotel=UEPBH,UEHRH,UERPR

Club level rooms may be king or double queen. They are different categories.

3. rpbert1

rpbert1 DIS Veteran

We have had Club twice, but stay on level6, i would assume you might be able to add it when you checkin, unless you really want to stay on level 7 [club level] when we have been people on all levels in tower 3 have had it added to their room