ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait.. did you say cocktails are prizes for adults??? normally we dislike the afternoon "pool parties" (only cause at WDW the Dj music is very lous, and so are the mics)
but even nebo would play a game for a cocktail! (I think)

YES!!! Some of the games were for the kids only, but a lot of them allowed adults to play for cocktails as well! :cool1:

Does the hotel charge a fee if you used the Keurig, Fiji water, etc. on the sideboard with the tv? Or is it all complimentary and replaced each day? Thanks!!

The Keurig and the K-cups were complimentary. Don't touch that FIJI water though, it was $7 per bottle! The left hand sideboard with the water and the cookies and nuts was all charge items. My daughter made a beeline for the water and cookies when we first walked in and I literally shouted, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Keurig and the K-cups were complimentary. Don't touch that FIJI water though, it was $7 per bottle! The left hand sideboard with the water and the cookies and nuts was all charge items. My daughter made a beeline for the water and cookies when we first walked in and I literally shouted, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Yeah, it's like the candy stand at the check - out in the grocery store! Not fair for kids. :)

Beautiful pictures!

I am declining the key for the fridges in the 5 rooms and will request all items that cost anything are removed from the room !! $7 a bottle is ridiculous !!!

I am declining the key for the fridges in the 5 rooms and will request all items that cost anything are removed from the room !! $7 a bottle is ridiculous !!!

Good idea, my son had the $9 nuts open before I could stop him.:scared: he doesn't evan like nuts:crazy2:

I sure wish they would replace that fridge with the pricey items with a usable fridge. always amazed me that for the price they charge,there is no mini fridge, at least.

(whilel I'm at it, balconies would be nice, too:thumbsup2)

I sure wish they would replace that fridge with the pricey items with a usable fridge. always amazed me that for the price they charge,there is no mini fridge, at least.

(whilel I'm at it, balconies would be nice, too:thumbsup2)

When I last stayed at nice hotels....... I asked them to empty the fridge so I could use it.

Tacky? I guess I don't care. Anybody tried that?

When I last stayed at nice hotels....... I asked them to empty the fridge so I could use it.

Tacky? I guess I don't care. Anybody tried that?

They charge to empty it - anywhere from $25-$35. I have seen many tripadvisor posts on the subject.

You can rent a fridge for a fee or get a Styrofoam cooler (that's what we always do) and keep it filled with ice.

What about the stuff they leave on the counter that costs ?? Can you take that to the front desk or will they charge for doing that????

What about the stuff they leave on the counter that costs ?? Can you take that to the front desk or will they charge for doing that????

You can request that stuff be removed and they will - free of charge. :)

Smart! I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I might go with DH to Walgreens right when we get there to get a cooler, package of water bottles, some sodas for DH possibly, some snacks, and etc. then that will be our go to box of goodies instead of having to get room service or sodas onsite constantly.[/QUOte

You might want to get a small cooler and snack either at Walmart or a
Walgreens away from the Universal area because the Walgreens on International Drive seems to have higher prices that other Walgreens for those pickup items. Just my two cents worth.:)

You can rent a fridge for a fee or get a Styrofoam cooler (that's what we always do) and keep it filled with ice.

If you get the styrofoam, keep it in the tub! I've had two coolers leak so far. :scared:

Also, if you have a medical need for a fridge, the fee is waived.

Smart! I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I might go with DH to Walgreens right when we get there to get a cooler, package of water bottles, some sodas for DH possibly, some snacks, and etc. then that will be our go to box of goodies instead of having to get room service or sodas onsite constantly.[/QUOte

You might want to get a small cooler and snack either at Walmart or a
Walgreens away from the Universal area because the Walgreens on International Drive seems to have higher prices that other Walgreens for those pickup items. Just my two cents worth.:)

there is a walgreens close to pbh.

Just back from my first trip !! RPR is gorgeuos , I will be posting more as soon as possible . Special thanks to macraven for her help , we were all on the same floor and all next to each other .

Just back from my first trip !! RPR is gorgeuos , I will be posting more as soon as possible . Special thanks to macraven for her help , we were all on the same floor and all next to each other .

Welcome back can't wait to read all about your trip! :thumbsup2

Heading to the RPR club level on Saturday for a week. Hoping to provide a live trip report next week.

I haven't yet got my pix of the resort up yet !! We were in Tower 1 level 3 right off the lobby, and close to Orchid Court restaurant , where we enjoyed breakfast a couple of mornings. The guys LOVED the Pool and the afternoon Bingo was a BIG hit . The water Taxis were awesome and we seldom waited long, infact we seemed to hit them all the time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter